Cosmic Crazies. Psy-trance tune.

psyfi.co.uk

Superb quality!!  :)

its really not my style, and i really dont like the melodies, they are way to de-harmonic for me.

So i'll just say i like the mastering of it  :)

341779[/snapback]

Thank you for haveing a listen and for leaveing a comment even though the tune wasn't to your taste its much appreciated. Thank you dude.

Hey mate B)

Cool track.Super quality :) Like your bass.Fast and furious.Lot of work on beat.Kick is very good the same about hihats.Like the fxs with percs a lot. ;) Synths and samples are very nice and clear.The same about all seqs.Nice fxs all over the track and great energy.After 3:22 track is really trippy!!!Funky,evil and full on psy.Great job really.

Excellent job.One of the best tracks I had download last days.

Glad you like the tune sparkunian thanks for listening.

Hello Ov3dos3. I use logic 5.5 on pc and have a gina 20 soundcard which are getting really cheap on ebay these days. they only handle the aodio and so I'm useing an old creative card for midi connection which I hope to change soon as it keeps on messing up. This tune was made with soft synths I've got no hardware synths but I have got a beringer comp and a beringer EQ but didn't use them in this track. For EQ I like to use the Waves Q10 parametric EQ and I mianly use logics own compressors. The bass synth in this track was the z3ta also in use is the vanguard Logic ES2 and Logics esx24 sampler with a saple of some feedback I get through the Gina if I route it wrong woops but it sounded usefull so I sampled it. Probalby a bad thing to do. never mind as I siad there cheap now.

Thank you for listening. :)

u have used the reverb nicely

i thing that is givin the quality to the sound

343834[/snapback]

Cheers Asteroid. Thats the waves IR1 and ambience reverbs I used in this one. I use the IR1 for inviromental short decay type reverb and the ambience reverb for the more FX long decay type reverbs.

Cheers Asteroid.  Thats the waves IR1 and ambience reverbs I used in this one.  I use the IR1 for inviromental short decay type reverb and the ambience reverb for the more FX long decay type reverbs.

345591[/snapback]

actually u opened my eyes :)

what im tryin to say is .i was thinkin y my tracks r not gettin that pro quality n that thickness 4 the sounds :blink:

its the rong use of reverb ha...ha...haaaaaaaa :lol:

I like it, well mixed. I cant really find anything wrong with it.

If i had to critisise on something it would be that it's a bit too "plastic" sounding for my taste but so is most trance music to me so... But obviously that's just a matter of taste. I think your track is well produced and you should keep up the good work. :)