Kinda weird...

Symphoid

Well, I found this track of mine that I created years ago. It's a thought piece with excerpts of an instant message conversation I had with a friend about existentialism. The production quality isn't that great, but you might find it interesting. And that's my goofy voice. Have a listen?

It's called------------->Existasia

• 2 weeks later...

Nice track! It gives me a really warm feeling. And i like the bell sounds, they sounds kind of like the bells by the railroad that warn you when a train is coming. And the vocals are very relaxing.

It doesn't seem like there are alot of people reading this section. Its sad becauce people put a lot of time and effort into making their tracks. :(

Come on people! Let's breathe some life into this section, all comments can be inspirational and helpful!

...hmm i should probably post this in the offtopic section. <_<

yes, interesting track, very chill, and nice atmosphere. I really like the rhythm you know kickdrum + basslines, really smooth, sounds a bit house actually. We can hear that u work a lot with ur mind making ur tracks William ;)

The ending is worth listening to...

i like it, there is a dakini (makyo, ochi brothers label...........) feel to the intro, simple long repetitive melodies, that still remain interesting.

production is "so so" indeed, but it makes up for that in creativity.

good morning sound

very nice housey-chilly track.. the voice is great! ahve u ever tought about being a singer? i think u should :)!! if u refine the mix and the production i can use it for the opening of a housey set :)! nice job man!! positive vibes! and actually i'd liek to read your discussion of the meaning of life and the every man has a possibility thing...

• 2 weeks later...

singing? are u serious? if you actually heard my singing voice you may reconsider :P

I wish i could find the original tracks for this piece, but moving 20 times in the past 5 years has caused me lose many things like the elements for this piece. If i do come across i will definitely refine it and sent it your way...

Thanks for the kind words draeke :)

Edit: here's an excerpt of the conversation:

Perhaps the most prominent theme in existentialist writing is that of choice. Humanity's primary distinction, in the view of most existentialists, is the freedom to choose. Existentialists have held that human beings do not have a fixed nature, or essence, as other animals and plants do; each human being makes choices that create his or her own nature. In the formulation of the 20th-century French philosopher Jean Paul Sartre, existence precedes essence. Choice is therefore central to human existence, and it is inescapable; even the refusal to choose is a choice. Freedom of choice entails commitment and responsibility. Because individuals are free to choose their own path, existentialists have argued, they must accept the risk and responsibility of following their commitment wherever it leads.