Fantasy psytrance.

psytones

Lets forget about Goa and Full-On. Lets talk about "psytrance", or at least what I used to call Psytrance.

Yamabikaya

Infected Mushroom

Talpa (Trust No Goblin)

Shiva Sidapu

Is to me, psytrance. Creative music with fantasy.

So what else can you recommend?

I can add :

Deviant Species - Hatch

Chi-A.D. - Infinitsm ( I know it's Goa, but it is pure fantasy )

Chi-A.D. - Virtual Spirit ( Also Goasih but so magical )

I'll remember more later, have to go now...:D

Guest The Journey Man Project

I would say

Sandman - "Witchcraft" is very spacey and explores the more science fiction side of this music...

Xenomorph - "Cassandra's Nightmare" is another fantasy based album, particularily focussing on the whole concept of Aliens movie...

Astral Projection - "Dancing Galaxy" really captures the essence of the Dune novels... when I read Dune I listen to this cd and it really help envision the amazing worlds created...

Prana - "Geomantik" is an amazingly magical album, Alien Pets alone is a very unique and fantasy based track, trpiing to this when I was in Thailand was amazing... used to get my mate hwo was djing at the time to play it over and over continuos, oh the memories :D

heaps more... alot of the stuff aroun 1997-1998 was very magical and fanatsy based, more focus on taking the mind and imagination as far as possible, unlike today's which is all about energy toburn up the drugs in your body... lack of imagination is what is killing this scene (and this world)

Yamabikaya is extremely fantasy indeed, if you like that kind of happy-tripping-trolls-and-pixies-in-the-forest-music

check out Pelinpala! The only group I know with somehow the same style... I wish I knew more groups like that tho...

Yamabikaya is extremely fantasy indeed, if you like that kind of happy-tripping-trolls-and-pixies-in-the-forest-music

check out Pelinpala! The only group I know with somehow the same style... I wish I knew more groups like that tho...

340134[/snapback]

Exactly what I'm looking for! I'm looking for more "happy-tripping-trolls-and-pixies-in-the-forest-music" PeLinPala - My cd has landed on the next door neighbours dog is deffently on my "to buy" list.

Sandman is on my list.

Xenomorph is on my list.

I got Misted Muppet's album, but I cant say it fits to my "wish list"

Infected is my love Sundrop.

The Journey Man - Respect to your words.

340134[/snapback]

what about haltya?

its one half of pelinpala if i remember correctly...

i really like the first album (forest flavor), i know they got another one out but i havent heard that one yet..

what about haltya?

its one half of pelinpala if i remember correctly...

i really like the first album (forest flavor), i know they got another one out but i havent heard that one yet..

340221[/snapback]

True, forgot about that one :)

Also check "not my cup of tea" on Demon Tea records, same style!

Also James Reipas album has the same happy experimental vibe :)

hehe, funny! I was just looking at "not my cup of tea" :)

Looks to me that SST (Shiva Space Technology) and DEMON TEA RECORDINGS is the ones serving us "my taste" of trippy music. Some people tell me that this music I love is Ozzi music. But I thought it was more of the old isratrance style or smth. What do you think?

edit: oh it was about 'fantasy psytrance'

DELETE

And you thought it was about what? Family psytrance?

341854[/snapback]

No, just psytrance.. or what you used to call psytrance... but then i read the topic title again and you want this gothic fairytale fantasy stuff :(

No, just psytrance.. or what you used to call psytrance... but then i read the topic title again and you want this gothic fairytale fantasy stuff :(

342093[/snapback]

Listen to Yamabikaya if you would like to understand my request. Pure "experimental" psychedelic trance which creates a "world" for the tripper (you know what I mean..). The more I listen to this album, the more I love it. And I have tripped to this release a couple of time, and shhee.. It is fan tastic! *trust me*

Listen to Yamabikaya if you would like to understand my request. Pure "experimental" psychedelic trance which creates a "world" for the tripper (you know what I mean..). The more I listen to this album, the more I love it. And I have tripped to this release a couple of time, and shhee.. It is fan tastic! *trust me*

342183[/snapback]

WEIRD ALCHEMY - WEIRD ALCHEMY springs to mind... Experimental psy...

WEIRD ALCHEMY - WEIRD ALCHEMY springs to mind... Experimental psy...

342191[/snapback]

Seems like I will be shopping alot of DEMON TEA RECORDINGS releases next month when I got some cash to burn off. DEMON TEA RECORDINGS really delivers true psytrance to the crowd. Brilliant. Thanks alot for the tips and hints of future purcheses. Lets keep it real, and psychedelic!