I just got it...

RTP

Okay, so let me tell you ... there is this tune by Optic Eye called "Anacoluthon" ... there were people saying it's really good and stuff ... well, I'm always interested in Ambient and I got myself the tune, but I didn't find it very good to be honest.

But now, it's already a quarter past one in the night, I'm fucking tired and should sleep for I have studies tomorrow, now that my eyes begin to develop rings underneath them and my mind is numb and the lemongrass incense is tiring my thoughts ... now this tune is GENIOUS!

Man ... what a metamorphosis.

I got it now. Ambient, true ambient ... that's music for such moments ... drifting mind ... wonderful :)

Finally a guy agree with me about Anacoluthon!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first listened it I thought it was a good track but when listened under the right circumstances (night while relaxing) I realised that this is the MOST TRIPPY ambient track ever and is now in my top-5 ambient tracks!!!

A masterpiece!!!

Great RTP!

Is this psy-ambient or another kind of it? Related with psy stuff at all?

Psy-ambient

It's somehow beatless, with very atmospheric pads, spacey feeling and dark IMO, but not scary or something, just trippy, beatiful, mind traveling ambient. You should listen to it

When I first listened it I thought it was a good track but when listened under the right circumstances (night while relaxing) I realised that this is the MOST TRIPPY ambient track ever and is now in my top-5 ambient tracks!!!

A masterpiece!!!

haha, yeah, you were the guy that was calling it a masterpiece :D

But indeed, it is a masterpiece when the atmosphere is right.

In fact it's not the first time I had an experience like that (meaning that my playlist was playing through and that I discover a piece of music which is totally marvellous but never was that special under other circumstances) ... but they occur pretty rarely with me and it's always great for me when I make such a discovery :)