Anybody else see this on Chaos Unlimited?!

Dj-Emotion

Guest The Journey Man Project

Hmmm nice, I'm sorry but I don't mind GMS music. I only buy GMS, no other full on, so it isn't and overdose :D Will get this one fer sure B)

lol he listened to the new gms album

336588[/snapback]

LOL!!!

Funny how so many people like GMS. I don't dislike them because it's cool too, it just always seemed like the least inspired fullon out there?! Hell, it doesn't even have the same vibe as most Israeli fullon as far as I'm concerned. Just a lot of high pitched squelches with no groove and not enough oomph or bass. One of those groups whose wavelength just never reached me except for the odd song or remix.

But more power to you! If you like it, then I'm happy for you that it will be out.

I'll hold still so you can all swing clubs and knives at me *ducks at last minute*

Bahahaha, i am only starting...

I am full of negative energies. Buahahaha, what's next?

Skazi Unplugged?

339344[/snapback]

:lol:

Please tell me that's not true? Dude - you can't leave us!  :(

339377[/snapback]

The plans are as follows: Studies -->India-->New Zealand or Australia.

I promise to check in, like 1 or 2 times a week.

but you are coming back afterwards right? i sure hope so, you are Killarghhh stuff  :)

339381[/snapback]

I'll ask the original killlarghh master, the Skazi himself to replace me. But he'll have to quit the music to concentrate on Psynews. So you'll have to think twice...

The plans are as follows: Studies -->India-->New Zealand or Australia.

I promise to check in, like 1 or 2 times a week. I'll ask the original killlarghh master, the Skazi himself to replace me. But he'll have to quit the music to concentrate on Psynews. So you'll have to think twice...

339384[/snapback]

i'm going to India as well but only leaving in december i guess you won't be there by that time. Not that i mean IF you were there we would do some gay stuff like arrange a blind date or sth but still :P, where are you goin India's pretty big..

It's ok i don't like his music anyways go ask him