DERANGO "Tumult" CD album (INPSYDE MEDIA)

Artist : DERANGO (Swe)

Title : "Tumult"

Format : CD digipack

Cat. n° : IME 010

Barcode : 9120014350524

Release : early October 2005

Mastered By :

Lawrence Hoffman aka CHROMATONE (Usa)

First of all this is not dark music! Are you still there? Derango's debut album is pure twisted psychedelic forest trance from Sweden.

Mysterious atmospheres give way to corrosive noise spasms, assembled to powerful bouncy kick & bass combinations with percussive dirges, tribal feel, melodius distortion and occasional hints of obscurity.

It is all there, solidly composed and arranged displaying indisputable craftsmanship. Music of a shadowy, majestic ancient nature; an entire soundtrack to forbidden acid pagan rituals that invoke the elder gods of creation and all sort of holy/unholy allegiances.

"Tumult" definitely stands out among other current releases and is a must-listen for anyone into fast new groundbreaking full psychedelic trance,or anyone just looking for something different.

Tracklist :

1. Deranged

2. Confusion is next

3. Made out of Vapour

4. Masterdamnit

5. All channels open

6. The poisonous square

7. Lost Theory

8. Fnatt

9. We’re all mad here (Rmx)

Upcoming release scheduled :

Ime 009 NOCTURNA "Cronik" CD

Ime 011 V/A "Deathlike dance" compilation

Ime 013 PARANOIZE (Isr) debut album

Thanks for your attention and interest in Inpsyde Media.

Distribution worldwide : wirikuta.at

Online sales : beatspace.com

www.inpsyde-media.com

Trance Mission Worldwide

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, with as many times as this has been delayed and postponed, it better be WORTH IT.

I lots are anticipating this release. I really hope Derango hit a home run with their debut (?) album... It would say ALOT to listeners and fans. In the last 6 months or so, like every couple of weeks I checked back at saikosonds, the date always seemed to be moved forward several weeks. Whether they were still tweaking it or taking time to build more hype and talk I don't know.

But I didn't hear the word "dark" mentioned once above by Inpsyde-head... Because their comp songs are dark I hope they don't pull a Dark Soho because Light in the Dark was just insulting to almost all fans and listeners everywhere. After listening to Derango on the There is no Tomorrow comp, I've had nothing but positive things to say about them so I hope this album is a MONSTER, heh.. lets not get too carried away unless we're carried away by the monster. :D

But I didn't hear the word "dark" mentioned once above by Inpsyde-head...

hmmmm :blink:

First of all this is not dark music! Are you still there? Derango's debut album is pure twisted psychedelic forest trance from Sweden.

The Inpsyde promo sys it all. Thats pretty much how i interpret Derango. This stupid fucking categorizing of artists as dark is about as accurate as that other ridiculous pigeonhole "Full on"

Cheers to Inpsyde for releasing this. But especially to Derango for being utterly crazy nutters of the highest order.

Bring on October.

yeah... it's about a couple of months that Derango is in 'coming soon' @ saiko =)

336515[/snapback]

Dont trust saikosunds with their release dates, i saw a release date on this album a loooooong time ago.. way more than 2 months... possibly a year even!

But now finally!! Woo hooo.....

Dont trust saikosunds with their release dates, i saw a release date on this album a loooooong time ago.. way more than 2 months... possibly a year even!

But now finally!! Woo hooo.....

336751[/snapback]

it wasn't SS fault inpsyde had been delaying the release for months now, so all they could do is wait.

I hope this will be better than Penta's new album

I'm very curious too about this release...

Their songs on compilations were always stunning, their Sanaton release was kick ass and their Puro tracks were about the best songs I heard in a LONG time!

On the other hand their live act 2 weeks ago dissapointed me a little (but that was maybe because of no good sound)

Did anybody hear any new tracks already? Samples?

You can't compare Penta with Derango. He is good but the Eriksson boys are 10 times better!

338304[/snapback]

I was not comparing it to penta, i am only hoping the derango album won't be such a huge let down as penta's latest..

I'm very curious too about this release...

Their songs on compilations were always stunning, their Sanaton release was kick ass and their Puro tracks were about the best songs I heard in a LONG time!

On the other hand their live act 2 weeks ago dissapointed me a little (but that was maybe because of no good sound)

Did anybody hear any new tracks already? Samples?

338308[/snapback]

trust me the album will be fantastic,...

the sound on the party was indeed not good enough to fully enjoy their music, sorry for that.

imo the "thing" with derango is that their newer tracks always need a second listen to fully hear/understand what's going on due to the many layers and sounds,.... (that's actually a good thing but it can be too complex for new listeners)

their music really needs a crystal clear soundsystem wich was not the case,....

• 2 weeks later...

CD will be released next century