Gi'wa?

Daze

Are they still in business? The reason I'm asking is that I've been trying to enter their website for about a month, but it seems to be down. I assume this has not always been the case, since many sites link to it.

Anybody know what's going on? Maybe nothing to worry about ;p

They are currently looking for new spaced out music for a new compilation..

I cant say anything else but i am a really exited about this..

all is alive and well here in gi'iwa land. we are currently in the process of putting together a new compilation which we hope to have released by the end of the year..... if u make stupid music, plz get in contact cuz we still need a few more tracks :P

also in the pipeline is the debut album from israeli maestro Sattel Battle which is nearing completion, and sometime in the next few months a very special, world first release from Hired Goonz - cant say anymore about this one, but we're pretty excited,....

as in the past tho, dont hold your breath for any of these releases, cuz we are slack fuckerz!

thanks for your interest!

Gi'iwa HQ - post-jaded music for pre-jaded trancers

all is alive and well here in gi'iwa land. we are currently in the process of putting together a new compilation which we hope to have released by the end of the year..... if u make stupid music, plz get in contact cuz we still need a few more tracks  :P

also in the pipeline is the debut album from israeli maestro Sattel Battle which is nearing completion, and sometime in the next few months a very special, world first release from Hired Goonz - cant say anymore about this one, but we're pretty excited,....

as in the past tho, dont hold your breath for any of these releases, cuz we are slack fuckerz!

337957[/snapback]

=)))))))))))) cool! Good luck!

all is alive and well here in gi'iwa land. we are currently in the process of putting together a new compilation which we hope to have released by the end of the year..... if u make stupid music, plz get in contact cuz we still need a few more tracks  :P

337957[/snapback]

It's good to see this! :)

I'm looking forward to hear the new releases! Keep us up to date

Good luck!!