looking for ppl from brighton

gemini

Hey!

my sister's been living in brighton for about 4 years now, and sometimes i fly-boat-train-hitch-hike over there all the way from belgium... now last time i was there i showed her and her boyfriend (who used to be a psytrance dj) the dvd of boom...

now i was wondering if there were any ppl from brighton who i could pm or mail or call to ask if there are any parties around in brighton when i'm visiting, cause my sis, after seeing the dvd, wanted to go to one :) (i'm already gonna take her to one in belgium, i've been trying that for years, but i also want to see what it's like in the uk :))

cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

There's a big crew of psy-trancers in Brighton and subsequently quite a few parties happen in and around the area. Unfortunately it's getting a bit late in the day for outdoor gatherings, but there'll still be plenty of indoor parties happening. The best place to look is www.psy-forum.co.uk which has quite a well kept parties section, plenty of parties in Brighton are listed on there. Plus there are loads of people from brighton on that forum who you can ask for more info.

Good luck :)