The Journey Man

Guest The Journey Man Project

oh and just for the records.. since when is offering an explanation and an apology not taking criticism? I can take it... and really, I don't give a fuck about it because unless you arse fucking buddies on here nobody wants to trade anyway... it's the biggest wanker site on the planet!

I couldn't reply yesterday as I drove for 10 hours... anyways. again I have contacted Australia Post and they say it is delayed... anyways, when you get it hope you like it. People can make up their own minds about this... I am sorry for this but I guess going by Psynews standatds and apology = shit all to the general community... love Mike

surprise surprise Nemo has something to say about me... geez you know... it's no wonder I hardly bother to post here any more... it really is just as, if not more, wankerish than Isratrance... let's feed each others ego's and think we're great coz... we're underground!

Please let's NOT go off topic! it's not about psynews, pienews nor isratrance!

I understand work or other reasons for delay, but I do NOT understand why on earth for every mail I sent you I get a reply several days later!

If there is a delay tell me about it! Don’t wait till I’ll ask…

Further more, how come while I had troubles to get a package from you I’ve already received two packages from another Australian guy without any problems and even very fast shipment???

Please let's NOT go off topic! it's not about psynews, pienews nor isratrance!

I understand work or other reasons for delay, but I do NOT understand why on earth for every mail I sent you I get a reply several days later!

If there is a delay tell me about it! Don’t wait till I’ll ask…

Further more, how come while I had troubles to get a package from you I’ve already received two packages from another Australian guy without any problems and even very fast shipment???

ok wel the off topic stuff mods can remove... anyways... seeing as the type of work I do which goes from 6:00am-4:00pm monday to friday does not allow me internet access, and I do not have th einternet at home, going to a net cafe only occurs every ew days, for which I apologise... I have access now because I am visiting my parents who have internet at their home (it is an 8-10 hour drive, so only once every few otnhs I visit)... I am getting internet at my home this week... and th eother stuff about the postal delays? I seriously cannot give you an answer as it is what Australia Post have told me... now if you do not recive it soon, I will send you a money order for the money you spent on the saikosounds order... but if I send you th emoney and the cd turns up, then I'd expect either th emoney or cd returned to me... up to you...

ok wel the off topic stuff mods can remove... anyways... seeing as the type of work I do which goes from 6:00am-4:00pm monday to friday does not allow me internet access, and I do not have th einternet at home, going to a net cafe only occurs every ew days, for which I apologise... I have access now because I am visiting my parents who have internet at their home (it is an 8-10 hour drive, so only once every few otnhs I visit)... I am getting internet at my home this week... and th eother stuff about the postal delays? I seriously cannot give you an answer as it is what Australia Post have told me... now if you do not recive it soon, I will send you a money order for the money you spent on the saikosounds order... but if I send you th emoney and the cd turns up, then I'd expect either th emoney or cd returned to me... up to you...

that's all I've wanted to hear and I understand

your offer sounds fair enough

I hope the cd will shop up soon...

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I wish I could have solved this privately. I sent this guy a CD for trade on May 26. His CD still hasn't arrived and I don't know if he got mine or not. I've tried to reach him several times through private messages, no answer to any of them.

Edit: got contacted today, apparently both CDs were lost or stolen. I'm disappointed but got proof of nothing other than bad luck, so negative feedback this is not.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a very nice deal with him. Paid the money, waited some weeks and got

Etnoscope - Drums from the dawn of time

finally. after all those years of searching i hold it in my hands :)

Purrfect :posford:

• 4 months later...

Ugh I guess I'm another one that got screwed by this guy :(

2 months after I sent him money:

sorry have been in hospital anyways... yeah ok will refund the money this thursdya my payday apologies.

1 month later:

thought I'd refunded it... oh well if I haven;t I"ll look in my paypal and see if I can find it again, if not you can always start by claiming it through the resolution system in payapl? ever thought of doing that?

Yeah right - Paypal gives only 45 days to open a claim ... Oh well ...

• 7 months later...

Sorry for digging up the old case but it looks like Mr. Dwyer is trying to screw up new people who are not familiar with his style:

http://forum.isratrance.com/full-on-twilli...ark-sale-cheap/

And copy of my conversation with him regarding an old issue lol:

1:12 AM soldier: hey fuck face I sent you $14US just now, $2 extra for your cuntishness

now never contact me again faggot

1:13 AM me: LOL

Your reputation on psynews speaks for you

1:14 AM soldier: I guess my reputation on Ebay does as well, over 1,000 feedback fro sales and buying, 100% postive :D

I just couldn;t beleive a little shit would make such a fuss over less than an hourse pay

so now please fuck off and never contact me again

1:15 AM me: don't change your nickname on psynews and try to scam other people mr Mike Dwyer