The Journey Man

Guest The Journey Man Project

Made a trade with him and everything went just fine. The CD was in good condition, properly packed and arrived as promised at my home. Recommendet trader!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished a trade with Mike and got some real goodies, CDs were in in top condition and well packed. Communication was very fast, I can truely recommend this trader and would deal with him any time again. Thanks :)

• 2 months later...

I concur!

Made a trade with Mike, and the CD was in excellent condition... Great communication and an altogether friendly guy...

I bought him a CD boxset from an online store, which promised promt delivery to Australia... But it still hasn't been delivered - which is so not cool... Mike on the other hand, is being totally cool with the situation - which is another big fat plus in my cool-book!

;o)

• 2 weeks later...

MIKE R0X0RZ J0R S0X0RZ!@#!@#

Okay, so maybe you don't wear socks? :) Anyways, I made a trade with him, two CDs for two CDs from saiko. He got his, I got mine. We might of been assinine at one point with one another *LAUGH* but I like the way this guy deals. He hooks ya up, yo! :-D

Thank you Mike.

Regards - Aaron

• 3 weeks later...

I've just received a package from Australia and it was Mike's VA - Re:evolution he traded with me for VA - Street Art (from psyshop). The communication was quick (even with totally different time-zones), the CD was very well packed and it came all the way from Australia to Poland in just 1.5 week.

Totally recommended :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YAY! Another CD received with two promos included! Awesome TJM! I thought I was only getting one promo?! :) You're definitely a good trader and a nice guy through our fairly recent communications. Sorry I haven't written you back for the last write -- been really busy and shit.

Anyways, another positive brownie point for MR. TJM!

Aaron

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The Journey Man, Just want to let you know I finally got a confirmation email that your cds were sent out the 4th. I haven't been able to PM or even check most threads/forums here. I get a message about IPS error. If you need to contact me my email is cabanmatthew@hotmail.com since I cant PM you back. I will return here for full feedback once Ethereal arrives. thank you thus far 8)

EDIT: We were able to contact thru email. everything worked out fine. Ethereal arrived today. so many thanks!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I made a trade with Mike before and everything went beyond well for a Cosmosis - Synergy album. Well, this time I am finding it troublesome. After 65 dollars and some odd cents, I've got nothing, and he got the delivery of his stuff. I have not been able to reach him through his e-mail, or any other means. I am without a doubt, perplexed about this particular trade. He stated to me that things had been sent out prior to my shipment being made by the folks at Saikosounds, this was just before New Years, and then he said that because of New Years, things could be tied up, etcetera a little bit. Well, it's now the 18th of January, 3 weeks have nearly gone by. No more word from him after that one particular thread where many of us were apparently completely stupid and ignorant of everything by merely sharing our viewpoints.

ANYWAYS! All I want is my money back or the 3 CDs I am waiting on MIKE! Either or will do, seriously. I hate to have to say it, but I feel like I've been seriously screwed by you now and that your word this second time around was not very truthful. Despite our difference in opinions on subjects, at least those opinions are usually truth. Where are my CDs, MIKE? Just seriously, in all honesty, where are they? You said you'd send them the fast route and for me to pay the extra to have your's shipped the fast route. Why am I not believing you even shipped them now? Why do you not respond? Why are you hiding?

I just want an explanation, Mr. Dwyer.

Aaron

I emailed you this morning. Sorry but the parcel just returned to my country because of an error by Australia Post. I have sent it again right now. My apologies.

I emailed you this morning. Sorry but the parcel just returned to my country because of an error by Australia Post. I have sent it again right now. My apologies.

I did receive your e-mail. I was just nervous because you said you were leaving the board, and I emailed you at the address you provided everyone and I had not received any sort of response until after the post yesterday which I do appreciate nonetheless. May this transaction resolve itself and forgive me for my bickering attitude about it! You're always trustworthy as you have been in the past. I just wanted some sort of confirmation from you of what was going on, Mike. Thank you!

*Hugs*

Aaron

it's all good :) and I"d be happy ot return the cash if all else failed... but never fear, the cd's will be there soon!

it's all good :) and I"d be happy ot return the cash if all else failed... but never fear, the cd's will be there soon!

I still love you Mike! :lol:

I just feared you were gone and I swear I emailed you at that email address you posted and did not get a reply and it had been some time since our deal. I am patiently awaiting with my son. He'll be excited to hear Witchcraft again! :-D He used to pull the vinyl edition off the shelf for me to pop in the record player for him to listen to when he was just a teenie weenie. He's getting quite big. I think he hates psytrance now and loves country instead now hehehe.

Anyways, forgive my arrogance. :-P These were the last 3 CDs I have got coming since I bought my house hehehe. MONEY'S TIGHT! So I need something new to listen to :-D :-D :-D

Love and laughter,

Aaron

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry to write these lines, I read good feedbacks above, and also spotted one old positive feedback of mine,

This whole deal began over a month ago in which I really felt communication was very and still IS poor and eventually I got the feeling I'm being fucked up!

It all started when I've posted this request: http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=44022

I got a pm from Mike aka The Journey Man Project on 28th of January, saying he just found this cd in a perfect condition but not sealed and if I'm interesting I can buy him a cd of his picking…

Very enthusiastic I've immediately asked Mike for a link to what he would like me to buy for him, and there was the first "red light" I should have seen, a reply was to come only two days later at the 30 on January.

I wasn't sure on how to enter the address correctly so I re-pmed Mike to ask if I'm right, the reply was also late to come and received it, again, only two days after at the 1st of February.

I can understand when a man is busy with his personal life or whatever and can't stay in front of the computer all day… but it's not only that!

On the 1st of February once I got a reply that the address I've entered is correct I made the purchase on saikosounds and I've received the invoice at that same day to my mail and forward it to Mike's email address along with my address, a reply from mike was only 4 days later on the 5th thanking me and telling me that he will ship the cd later that day after work.

I was waiting for the cd, days passed and no cd, after two weeks I've decided to contact Mike again and ask when did he shipped the cd, and was it a registered mail… that was on the 21st of February.

A reply came 5 days later at the 26th, Mike said he wrote my address wrong and that the cd returned to him.

I gave him my address again at that same day (26th) and got no reply whether he sent the cd again or not…

I kept waiting in patience… on the 2nd of March wrote another mail, no reply! On the 7th of March I've sent another mail asking what is going on, reply came day later on the 8th:

"I spoke to the post office and they checked the tracking number yesterday,

they said that there has been a bit of trouble with postage to Israel the

last few months and it will definitely arrive to your addres by this time

next week absolute latest"

For the protocol, at the same time I've also had trade with Pat (aka Technosomy), he is from Australia too but we had no troubles what so ever, got his package very fast (about a week), got two packages from him, one about the same time as I first started the conversation with Mike and the meanwhile I got yesterday (13th) another package from Pat-Technosomy - this is when I've decided I've had enough!

While writing these lines (13th of March) I've decided to wait a little longer and give Mike another chance, wrote him an email and waiting for reply or package,

Today is the 16th, after no reply I also pmed him on psynews two days ago, no reply also here

!?

I couldn't reply yesterday as I drove for 10 hours... anyways. again I have contacted Australia Post and they say it is delayed... anyways, when you get it hope you like it. People can make up their own minds about this... I am sorry for this but I guess going by Psynews standatds and apology = shit all to the general community... love Mike

I couldn't reply yesterday as I drove for 10 hours... anyways. again I have contacted Australia Post and they say it is delayed... anyways, when you get it hope you like it. People can make up their own minds about this... I am sorry for this but I guess going by Psynews standatds and apology = shit all to the general community... love Mike

Funny how people can never take critics. A and O of the trading business is to keep up with communication at all times. If you don't have time for that, don't trade! :)

Regards,

Nemo

surprise surprise Nemo has something to say about me... geez you know... it's no wonder I hardly bother to post here any more... it really is just as, if not more, wankerish than Isratrance... let's feed each others ego's and think we're great coz... we're underground!