Im outta here.

Guest djnemo

Hi friends and foes, I just wanted to announce that I will be leaving this forum as a Moderator, and also leaving the Forum in General.

There are many reasons for this, let me list them:

1. I do not feel I contribute too much as a moderator.

2. I have a lot of other projects going on, and they need my time more than this forum.

3. I am at the moment working on another forum, more focused on Artists, such as Acts, Djs, DecoArtists, Reviews etc etc.

4. Working on my new Live Set.

5. Becomming a father very soon.

Me having difficulties with any members of this forum has got NOTHING to do with the fact that I am leaving though (so dont take any credits, you know who you are).

If you are intressted in our new forum, then email me because I wont advertise it here on PsyNews :)

I will of course come here every now and then and look for old friends and foes ;)

Have a nice one people!

Buh Bye

Nemo DX Zimmer

Now I could get that mod position. Despite what people may think, I wouldn't mod anything except the most blatant stuff.

I'm here ALL the time, ffs!

333962[/snapback]

In all fairness, being around all the time doesnt make you a good mod....

woooow nemo no more posting at all ???

don't understand so psynews hasn't got nothing to offer anymore or  :unsure:

333971[/snapback]

I will look in every now and then, I still have many dear friends here ;-) I will just not be here all the time, and I wont be moderating anymore.

Oi Nemo !

I am sorry you are leaving but it is for good reason so I wish you all the luck with all the things you mentioned...

Course your child in a right direction... :P

Cheers

Thank you very much everybody :) It means a lot to me to get all this good luck posts :)

Sherlock, you betcha I will be there :)

I will give my very best to become the best father my child can have. :)

ah well guess we all move on at some point in life :(

Well at least promise that you won't replace your summer festivals with going to Disneyland for the kid's sake :)

and yeah, have a great time with your project dude, those tracks you sent me are killaaargh (in the good sense of the word, I mean) :)

Hey ... never had much to do with you, but I wish you good luck and peace, whatever path you take!

Congratulations on becoming father too :)

Bye, dude.

Hope you drop in every now and then ;)

He de mazzel dj nemo, jammer hoor... heb je ondertussen wel een beetje nederlands geleerd? jammer dat je dit een kutland vind. ik vind 't namelijk geweldig om hier te wonen!

WATSKEBURT

He de mazzel dj nemo, jammer hoor... heb je ondertussen wel een beetje nederlands geleerd? jammer dat je dit een kutland vind. ik vind 't namelijk geweldig om hier te wonen!

WATSKEBURT

334339[/snapback]

tzal wel zijn blower :P

Hi friends and foes, I just wanted to announce that I will be leaving this forum as a Moderator, and also leaving the Forum in General.

There are many reasons for this, let me list them:

1. I do not feel I contribute too much as a moderator.

2. I have a lot of other projects going on, and they need my time more than this forum.

3. I am at the moment working on another forum, more focused on Artists, such as Acts, Djs, DecoArtists, Reviews etc etc.

4. Working on my new Live Set.

5. Becomming a father very soon.

Me having difficulties with any members of this forum has got NOTHING to do with the fact that I am leaving though (so dont take any credits, you know who you are).

If you are intressted in our new forum, then email me because I wont advertise it here on PsyNews :)

I will of course come here every now and then and look for old friends and foes ;)

Have a nice one people!

Buh Bye

Nemo DX Zimmer

333960[/snapback]

:(

will you be in irc still?

i am interested in your new forum so i will want the link..

you're the best nemo!