Psygone - Kashmir

Shiva Shidapu - India Spirit

Etnica - Trip Tonite

Goa Syndrome - Energy Gate

Cosmosis - Howling at the Moon

Dimension 5 - Purple Om

Total Eclipse - Chaotic Circus

Talking Souls - Karma 209

these define goatrance to me but to define Goa itself the party situation is more important for me than the music. The people, the music, the place and everything in there comes together and merges in and defines Goa for me.

Not exactly goa trance..nor definer of such...

339428[/snapback]

Well I consider it to be goa, atleast I can't think of any other genre it would fit better into.

So what would you call it? Trance? Nah

Well I consider it to be goa, atleast I can't think of any other genre it would fit better into.

So what would you call it? Trance? Nah

339694[/snapback]

I'd call it melodic trance. It's not quite that either, but closer to it than goa.

Well, today I found out which track is thé definition for me (aside Lepton Head Rmx)

Soluna - Dancing Spirit Rmx

339708[/snapback]

Yeeees ! Amazing track ! It is still one of my favourite old school goa trax ! ;) You meant Fairytale mix ? They are both great !

Well I still disagree

339705[/snapback]

No problem, stay forever in your projections...but don't talk about it with friends as Goa Trance cause you will embarass yourself for sure...;)

No problem, stay forever in your projections...but don't talk about it with friends as Goa Trance cause you will embarass yourself for sure...;)

339714[/snapback]

don't be such a wise guy seraph :P

I say muses rapt is psychedelic trance... the first track is indeed 100% goatrance but the rest is more melodic psytrance...

don't be such a wise guy seraph :P

I say muses rapt is psychedelic trance... the first track is indeed 100% goatrance but the rest is more melodic psytrance...

339773[/snapback]

No, I am not trying to be a wise guy, I was just stating the fact that that song SURELY is not goa trance, I mean where do you hear cyberdelic cosmic melodies in that track ? I LOVE that track but I can assure you it has nothing to do with goa trance...;)

No, I am not trying to be a wise guy, I was just stating the fact that that song SURELY is not goa trance, I mean where do you hear cyberdelic cosmic melodies in that track ? I LOVE that track but I can assure you it has nothing to do with goa trance...;)

339785[/snapback]

we are talking about spiritual healing right ???

don't agree... very goatrance bassline... many layers... talks like goa... the choose of sound is extremely goa and not regular trance at all....

mmmm we don't have to agree on everything :D;)

I agree with Schmo and Rain. 'Spiritual Healing' is definitely goa. :)

"Goa Trance" doesn't have to have any eastern melodies... just take Hallucinogen f.ex. he makes it very twisted way but there's no india in it :D (or maybe in some tracks :) )

I agree with Schmo and Rain. 'Spiritual Healing' is definitely goa. :)

"Goa Trance" doesn't have to have any eastern melodies... just take Hallucinogen f.ex. he makes it very twisted way but there's no india in it :D (or maybe in some tracks :) )

339886[/snapback]

No but hallucinogens music has a lot more mystical feel... It's hard to explain. I think both are goa (spiritual healing and hallucinogen) but hallucinogen is closer to the core with more melodies and stuff.

339714[/snapback]

Some friends you must have...

Well lets all just agree to disagree.