Deep/chill psy?

Rytalin

Perhaps you should try "Aes Dana" , here's a link to some of his works (you can listen to it by streaming)

http://ultimae.com/releases/index.html?skeud=120

enjoy!

Di.fm has a nice chillout channel...I was listening to it for a few hours this evening...and made a very nice (new to me) discovery... -- Grey Area, I do recommend!

Like, not even so much trance, more techno/house with really trippy noises overtop.

Funny you should mention- the track I'm listening to right now- Pope of Gegga-Breath Taker off of Chillosophy (Digital Structures) fits this description perfectly....

:lol:

No, Raytalin ... I don't think the black metal Aes Dana has anything to do with the psy-ambient one :)

The ambient Aes Dana everybody knows here is acually Vincent Villius.

The black metal Aes Dana are six other people ... look here: http://aesdana.free.fr/english_frame.html

But I find it really cool that there is a black metal Aes Dana ... didn't know that until you said it ... lol, I want a shirt ... an Aes Dana shirt ... LOL, that would be cool :lol:

Aes Dana seems to have a really wide range of music. An older album of theirs is all black metal type stuff :)

336338[/snapback]

Yeah i know about that, i also have a album from the black metal aes dana, they play folk/black metal with alot of flutes in it, they are quite good. But as RTP said, there is no connection between the ambient one and the black metal band, anyway check them out both! ;)

try this track and tell me what you think:

petter - these days (sasha involver mix)

chilled, trippy, floating housy sounds