MY NEW SONG. PLEASE LISTEN if you in LABEL

Guest NHJO_HYENNRO

• 2 weeks later...

nice tune, comes together nice but in my opinion it comes together a bit slow. im no professional and have zero music theory under my belt or anything, but to me it sounds like some things carry on too long. develope it a bit more and spice it up a bit, more elements, more characters, you know. thats my two cents :D

• 4 weeks later...

nhjo

Firstly, I do not enjoy your tracks. But that's because of my personal taste in music.

Secondly, there are a lot of people out there "waiting to be noticed" by labels. If you are really serious about this you should consider creating your own label and releasing independently. This is how this scene works unfortunately. I don't now any labels that are looking for your sound out there. If there are then you should contact them directly.

good luck

i am sorry dude i dont want to be harsh, so i'll just say nothing.

good luck buddy, and remember it's not about releasing it's about having fun, as long as a couple of friends nod their heads it's enough.

pratice though.............. a lot...................

My friend DJ MegaRaver (aka pr0fane) compiles a VA for our new label Goa Blaster Rec.

Add more spirtual goa melodis and killer baseline, then send it to him :ph34r:

ND

My friend DJ MegaRaver (aka pr0fane) compiles a VA for our new label Goa Blaster Rec.

Add more spirtual goa melodis and killer baseline, then send it to him :ph34r: 

ND

361454[/snapback]

ughh.. i just finished my first track on dance ejay (gold edition!)

my dog loveeddd it!!

and my mom did too... but she is deaf on one ear and she has tinitus on the other, you think i got a chance?

B)

• 2 weeks later...