New Hallucinogen - oh YEAH!

dr papa

Has anyone here had a taste of the new unreleased Hallucinogen-stuff? I´m talking about those few unknown tracks i have had the pleasure of experiencing at festivals and livegigs in 2004/2005 (Earthcore/Eearthcore afterparty and Sonica). If you have downloaded the videoclip from Ultimate Hallucination in Antwerp, belgium from the hallucinogen-website (www.shpongle.com/hallucinogen) you can get a sneak-peak:

- The first one kicks in after 9:36 and ends 12.13. Christ, but it´s a beauty! Just listen to that high-pitched voice going all over the place :lol:

- The second one kicks in after 14.18 and ends 15.30 before Stretchtastic. I´ve found myself listening to that one a million times (Simon even pulls faces ;)). It has the intensity of Snarling Black Marble and the unsanity of just about everything on the Lone Deranger album. "Yes...the ACID IS...OUT OF OUR league" :blink: . True Hallucinogen-stuff!

Also, in case you haven´t noticed the Twisted website has been updated (i didn´t believe it myself, either :)) - there´s a sample of Hallucinogen´s remix of Annodalleb - Death. He played it at Sonica. Slow, dark and SCARY stuff!! :blink: Think Nine Inch Nails and Hallucinogen together and... A terrible beauty is born. I know, i know... there´s some singing in it (way better than IM, dont worry)... but it still has Hallucinogen written all over it. Give it a go! ;)

I think Hallucinogen is breathing again. With all these new tracks floating around at live-gigs and the brilliant new stuff on Unusual Suspects 2, the birth-pangs of a new Hallucinogen-album grows louder every day. He´s definitely found the inspiration again. It may not sound like the golden-age-stuff from 95-97, but oh MY how his new stuff sounds INFINITELY better than your average, formulaic full-on release B)

At the Hallucinogen-site, go to "events", then "pictures", then scroll down to "ultimate hallucination" (no. 5 from top) and scroll down to the video.....

...and enjoy the show. ;)

btw, here´s the playlist:

1) Solstice

2) Alpha Centauri

3) Metal Sharon - Balloon Dance

4) Hallucinogen & Joti - Long LOOOONG ARMS :lol:

5) Infernal Machine - Nocturnal Chainsaw Kerfuffle

6) unknown no. 1

7) Snarling Black Marble

8) Unknown no. 2 (The acid is...OUT OF OUR LEAGUE :unsure: )

9) Hallucinogen & Tristan - Stretchtastic B)

10) Gamma Goblins pt. 2 (GMS remix)

11) Angelic Particles

12) Shamanix

and agia_igoumeni.... What´s to worry about? :angry: Seriously, how many Hallucinogen-releases have YOU seen since the Lone Deranger? Not many... <_< so you can understand that some of us are getting giddy with all the new stuff circulating :) Oh, and by the way... his latest fart was REALLY classic :P

Has anyone heard the Annodalleb-remix yet?

nobody in their right mind could fail to be interested in some new hallucinogen tracks.

very much looking forward to whatever comes our way. :D

[psytrance health warning: public appreciation of the music of hallucinogen does not exclude the appreciation of music by other artists in the same genre ;) ]

I love almost every tune from that man! He has magic fingers :)

Even if I have to wait looong, even "twistedlong", it doesn't matter, he always deliever GOOD tracks! And always something new that surprises me :)

I don't think it's weird that it is a big hype about him, after all he is one of the biggest name (THE biggest IMO), and the two Hallucinogen albums is still the greatest and most psychadelik albums out there imo...

It was a great video btw, nice to hear all the old classics live, and also the new ones, really good!!=)=) tnx for the tips

Sounds Killargh! Althouugh i am not very fond of these EBM/Industrial vocals.

330718[/snapback]

They reminded me a bit of Dark Soho's - Save me god

changed your nickname>?

332156[/snapback]

Kind of, some di*khead nicking : "MattMan" Had registred my account (my mail was fucked up) we knew eachother and had been talking alot on MSN, the one day he just blocked me on msn and deleted my account here :huh:

Arghh... This forum is not full of "True ravers" Some are really stupid :ph34r:

MATT IF YOUR READING THIS GO TO HELL