What kind of music you'd produce ?

seraph

Teen Pop

Yoddle

Happy Hardcore / Doom Metal hybrid

329782[/snapback]

:lol:

I would like to hear that, especially if was coming from you... :P

I am only making FLamenco/Samba now as I am in a band playing that kind of music :P

But soon I hope to make some Suomisaundi shit... :P

329811[/snapback]

:huh:

Flamenco/Samba ? Not my cup of hot chocolate definitely...;)

Flamenco/Samba ? Not my cup of hot chocolate definitely...;)

329874[/snapback]

You would be surprised how catchy the rhytm is... :) if I ever make electronic/goa music I'll introduce those Samba rhytms in the tracks, i'm sure it gives it much more shake-that-ass feeling instead of ONLY jump jump or float float :)

Anyway, soon I'll buy a decent soundcard... and then we can start :)

As a Brazilian, i gotta say that i would hate those sambas influences that you are talking about Anoebis. Samba is something that i just cant stand

and you will have to make a briliant work to macth those rythms on the psychedelic sound :)

and yeah, it is butt shaking, and is one of the causes i hate it

but all of that imo off course ;)

As a Brazilian, i gotta say that i would hate those sambas influences that you are talking about Anoebis. Samba is something that i just cant stand

and you will have to make a briliant work to macth those rythms on the psychedelic sound :)

and yeah, it is butt shaking, and is one of the causes i hate it

but all of that imo off course ;)

329882[/snapback]

Heh, yes, I also don't like it just because of butt shaking issue...for same reason why I dislike house music...I don't like butt shaking music, it always have to have some EDGE for me so I can fully get into it. :)

well, to be honest I never shaked my ass when I danced, so I don't want to introduce it so that everyone starts dancing like that... I would produce house music then of course :P But sometimes I think just a 4/4 beat is too little... :)

I think there can be some nice mixture, Shpongle manages to introduce some south American rhytms pretty well I think :)

Secondly I think some of the finnish music with disco influences is more shake-that-ass music then freakout stuff, so more groovy doesn't mean necessarely bad...

Third: I may just produce old school also, afterall that's the music I fell in love with, untill today... but the thing is, I already know I can never reach the level of my heroes like MFG... or maybe I can after years of practice...? Aargh, I need to go to bed, I'm talking to myself already :rolleyes:

darkish, gothic, mysterious ambient... overwhelming, infinitely deep beatless atmospheric soundscapes... but also highly energetic, rhythmic, pulsating, futuristic, trippy music

and I'd also do music in berlin school style with massive sequencer lines on a giant moog modular and emotional synth solo's on top of that

hmmm, my music would range from very serene, minimal, calm and beautiful pieces to really insane, high speed, complex melodic pieces where there's so much going on that you need to listen 10 times to discover all the sounds

and I'd do film scores... and some pieces for solo piano and piano concertos :D

...and some funk, psychedelic rock and game soundtracks

and I'd compose an incredibly dark and dramatic piece for a huge choir and a huge church organ... it will be performed in the world's largest cathedral and it's gonna be so powerful that you will feel cold and sweaty at the same time and eventually you'll start to tremble with fear :lol:

Black Metal

Drum n bass

IDM

Experimental

Techno

But, hm ive already done all of them... :)

I'm doing little tracks myself just like many here and the style is very variating. In fact, i can't see how the artists can make tune after tune in the same style over and over again... And i admire them to be able to discover one area of music too. But i'm beginning to suspect they can't do anything but goa/pop/techno/whatever they're into.

Anyway, my style is mostly chilly no matter what tempo and style i use. I think it's got a little personality telling that it's me who made it.

Classical music..

On the trance side it'd probably be some dreamy floating melodic goa (think anno-domini/jajo)...

I would probably (and maybe still would) make:

1- dubby chill --- e.g. ott

2- spacey atmospheric deep morning prog house/trance --- e.g. clubbervision, beckers and minilogue

3- dark evil tech house with full percussions --- e.g. some of martin h and ty tek (stuff played by dj mau mau)

4- powerful electro madness --- e.g. tiefschwarz, martin h and anthony rother

I obviously wouldnt be stuck or following and coppying anybody, though..

the examples are just to show what Im interested in, but definitely all in my own style and not limited to classifications :)

maybe Im still going to do it.. just need some spare time, better equipment and some more time to propperly learn different instruments :)

Three styles I have in mind:

1) Insane ultra maximal melodic Psy trance like Goa in a modern way. Ten times harder and more intense than Over Game. Oh yeah! :D

2) Beatless, very melancholic ambient, experimental and as trippy as it gets.

3)Scary, dark Psy influenced by Russian and Swedish acts but much more melodic.

- . Full On Twisted Psychedelic Trance -> Delirious, GMS, Astrix's style

- . Surfing Punkrock Ska Hardcore- NOFX, No Use For a Name, Less Than Jake, Blink 182

- . Hip Hop - Eminem and LL Cool J + Run DMC

- . A Capella - Bob McFerrin, some choirs

- . Voice + Accoustic Guitar - thaz for the ladies hahaha

Definetely try something like "minimal full-on with hip-hop influences".

I love frestyling.

"You'll be illinnnnnnn'"

I would make music for movies/tv.

329459[/snapback]

me too+video games. What I love about these is that the genres are all-encompassing. I have such a soft spot for orchestral though.

I'll play you a story :)

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|