Video clips

NT

Are there anymore video clips to goa/psytrance songs besides Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Rock Bitch ?...

I remember I saw it years ago on MTV's party Zone once, when i just got to know about goa/psy (green nuns included), fun experience... Can't get that clip anywhere, only some screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:blink:

Are there anymore video clips to goa/psytrance songs besides Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Rock Bitch ?...

I remember I saw it years ago on MTV's party Zone once, when i just got to know about goa/psy (green nuns included), fun experience... Can't get that clip anywhere, only some screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

328434[/snapback]

A video clip of Green Nuns... cool !! will manage to find that :)

i remeber downloading from a russian psy portal

astral projection - dancing galaxy

astral projection - people can fly

shiva shidapu - india magic

gnotr - rock bitch

miranda - phenomena

prana - boundless

man with no name - teleport

there were some more I guess, still in my psy folder, but believe they are 3d animations that suck biiiig time, except shidapu, it is nice to see goa in 90s along with his famous technotorgon and the party. Prana was like a plug in or like an early vj demo ...

ineed astral projection...

i'll try to put it online so you can donwload it...

30 min

it's 54mb... it's toch much to to it online... I only have 50mbs space sorry...

but you can find it on dc++ ;)

i remeber downloading from a russian psy portal

astral projection - dancing galaxy

astral projection - people can fly

shiva shidapu - india magic

gnotr - rock bitch

miranda - phenomena

prana - boundless

man with no name - teleport

there were some more I guess, still in my psy folder, but believe they are 3d animations that suck biiiig time, except shidapu, it is nice to see goa in 90s along with his famous technotorgon and the party. Prana was like a plug in or like an early vj demo ...

328491[/snapback]

A friend gave me all these clips.Nice stuff.Especially the green nuns clip is awesome!

I have a few videoclips in my pc:

Yahel - Intelligent Life

S.u.n. Project - Dance of the Witches

Shiva Shidapu - India Spirit

Paranormal Attack - Sirius Blasting

MWNN - Teleport

Miranda - Feel the Effect

Green Nuns - Rock Bitch

Astral Projection - People can Fly

Skazi - Space ( hilarious stuff )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

328434[/snapback]

I love that clip ! It's so crazy and insane ! Shame they haven't done anything in similar manner after that.

The astral projection video for people can fly was so cheezy I almost cried. Poorly animated computer generated people? Oh yeah. Alien head with a plant growing out of it whose fruit gives birth to yet another kaleidoscope? Hell yeah.

I haven't seen a video like that since 1991. Coming to think of it, it'd be a really cool thing to spoof, those old CGI videos...

Thanks for the links, finally got to see that green nuns clip again! Funny how they mixed that song into a radio edit while it still hasn't lost any of its power!