Khetzal - Corolle

Khetzal - Corolle (Suntrip Records / 2005)

Posted Image

Hello everybody!

We are happy to announce our next album !

Khetzal's album called Corolle should be available everwyhere the 10th of october...! It will be a mixture of downtempo and uptempo goa trance, compiled in the right order to have great fairytale! :)

As some of you maybe know, Matthieu (Khetzal) is a great violin played, and he used his instrument in mysterious ways in this release... Expect indian-inbfluenced, spiritual dreamy psychedelic goa trance!

Here is the tracklist... :)

1. Listening Winds - 120 BPM

2. Anamatha (Rmx) - 132 BPM

3. Bells of Sarnath - 150 BPM

4. Narayana - 140 BPM

5. Ganesha Pramana - 160 BPM

6. Indian Attic - 140 BPM

7. Djaningar - 130 BPM

8. Nyiragongo - 138 BPM

9. Avasari - 100 BPM

Copy/Paste from Suntrip Records

What can I say...? :rolleyes:

Available at:

PsyShop

SaikoSounds

Trance-Shop

ChaosUnlimited

Khetzal - Corolle (Suntrip Records / 2005)

1. Listening Winds - 120 BPM

2. Anamatha (Rmx) - 132 BPM

3. Bells of Sarnath - 150 BPM

4. Narayana - 140 BPM

5. Ganesha Pramana - 160 BPM

6. Indian Attic - 140 BPM

7. Djaningar - 130 BPM

8. Nyiragongo - 138 BPM

9. Avasari - 100 BPM

326471[/snapback]

Stunning !

This is the album I was waiting for ! Finally another official goa trance album these years... :)

Yummy, this looks like a juicy collage of dfifferent moods ( from 100 - 160 bpm ), plus it looks like it is entirely INDIAN influenced...

Hardly wait !

:D

Well... I can't even imagine how this is going to sound :huh: I love his track called Gyptian Road @ VA - Spiritual Moves Vol.4 - it's so... so goa! =)

...and speaking about wave/mp3, we're waiting for the previews =] I remember listening to previews of Apsara for about a week on my mp3 player =))

Well... I can't even imagine how this is going to sound  :huh: I love his track called Gyptian Road @ VA - Spiritual Moves Vol.4 - it's so... so goa! =)

...and speaking about wave/mp3, we're waiting for the previews =] I remember listening to previews of Apsara for about a week on my mp3 player =))

327224[/snapback]

wow thats what i call excitement! yea sure i love that song aswell its very goa! :D

hm 160 bpm, this one might be nice... :D i loved those really fast oldschool goa tracks

• 4 weeks later...

wow...

Exactly my type of goa. Lots of atmosphere, beautiful melodies.. man is this 2005? :)

The overall sound reminds me of Ra...

Narayana!!

Ganesha Pramana!!

Indian Attic!! (This has Dimension5/Ra written all over it, and it's sooo good :D )

Oh you guys. Can I have a Suntrip burger with my order. :D

You're doing it. After years of hoping, waiting, wishing it would come back... you're doing it.

The melodies, layers, atmosphere, sounds, influences... female voice and echoe's, etc...

This sounds great! And YES I'm buying it. This is goatrance, this is GOATRANCE!!!

You're spoiling me now. Stop it, hehe

KEEP EM COMING!!! The most TOP albums. I want this album already! B)