Khetzal - Corolle

Thanks alot for the nice reactions

After the weekend we'll update all forums with our plans and release info (to make things clear, Khetzal will probably be released the 24th of october)...

Also expect some majot updates on our site soon... :)

Thanks alot for the nice reactions

After the weekend we'll update all forums with our plans and release info (to make things clear, Khetzal will probably be released the 24th of october)...

Also expect some majot updates on our site soon... :)

352774[/snapback]

You belgian dreadlocked intrigant, you... <_<

:P:lol:

Ok, here we are with all the official info and updates :)

Hello dear trance-lovers :)

After the dancefloor madness of Filteria and the floating morning trance compilation “Apsara”, Suntrip is back with the debut album from French master Khetzal, called Corolle.

The album is a true story, a mix between downtempo and up-tempo melodic goa trance with spiritual, eastern influences. Every track tells an imaginary trip in countries where one can meet traditional instruments with deep and enchanting resonance, along with a lot of sound appearances of Nature. All this blended in an evocative forum. Expect a fairytale, a travel to the jungles of South America and India… His background of violin player can be heard very clearly in his melodies

Before this album Khetzal, Matthieu Chamoux, was involved in the trance scène for years already. He plays the violin very well (which can be heard in the melodies of the album) and released some tracks previously on other labels, like Ultimae, Agitato and Kagdila Records

Normally the cd will be available the 24th of october at most online shops and at your local dealer thanks to Arabesque :)

1. Listening Winds (120 BPM)

2. Anamatha (Rmx) (132 BPM)

3. Bells of Sarnath (150 BPM)

4. Narayana (140 BPM)

5. Ganesha Pramana (160 BPM)

6. Indian Attic (140 BPM)

7. Djaningar (130 BPM)

8. Nyiragongo (138 BPM)

9. Avasari (100 BPM)

The cd was mastered by Tim Schuldt @ 4CN studios

The cover will look like this:

Posted Image

If you are interested in samples, you can find them on saikosounds, and soon also on our own website www.suntriprecords.com :)

For the party people, that are interested in our melodic trance label parties... We'll have our next label party the 19th of november in Belgium, with Lost Buddha and Khetzal live! More info soon on the website

Thanks to everyone, and specially the ones that will buy this cd!

Anoebis & Mars / Suntrip Records

Khetzal music is something like a dream... very hyptnotic, very trippy. What a change with all those fullon releases !

So happy to see some labels releasing this kind of music.

album after this one

thge nex filteria

nr 8. Cloud Kingdom (Solar Fields Remix) (95 BPM)

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

next release make an ambietn album dudes.

youve got the most wicked ambietn artists joinging you !!!

I think just spoke to anoebis on msn and he would have it on friday or saturday... so  :unsure:

365713[/snapback]

This release was delayed a little for the same reason as some others... A big fire in one of the printing companies, which meant longer waiting-times in the ones that were still functional

but, the cds are printed right now, it's only a matter of days before everyone has it, it should be released the 28th of october on all the online shops! :)

For the Belgians and the Dutch people, pull my arm in the church of Breda this weekend, I will bring some for all of you for a nice price :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback, we hope not to dissapoint the people that like melodic ambient and storytelling goa trance (like Ra, D5,...) :)

For the Belgians and the Dutch people, pull my arm in the church of Breda this weekend, I will bring some for all of you for a nice price :)

366154[/snapback]

:lol: trust me I will :P

I will be happy to own a copy whenever it is available :)

Available now on psyshop : http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sut/sut1cd003.html

Oh Yeah!  :D

368769[/snapback]

Well yes

and at

http://www.trance-shop.com/de/catalog/prod...roducts_id=4944

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sut/sut1cd003.html

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=5206

http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=2400

As well... And on our site... And on parties in Belgium/Holland where I play :)

I hope everyone will enjoy it! :)