Hilight tribe !

Guest Rain

I noticed many guys don't know hilight tribe... (correct fme If I'm wrong :unsure: )

it's the pure definition of tribal trance... I've seen them live... they make goa live with instruments like Digeridoo, Djembe, Guitar, Congas, Drumset or Bass.... non elektronic goa.... the beats are made by their selves....

very good... very original and unique band...

hilight tribe - website

Natural Trance is a patchwork linking modern culture with ethnic sound.The Hiliight Tribe, five musicians and one sound doctor at the mixing desk, play a live performance for the dancefloors of the 3rd millenium. Digeridoo, Djembe, Guitar, Congas, Drumset or Bass , among others, come in synchronization with the Drum kick. Travelling the world is part of the deal, that's how the band finds it's happinness, inspirations and way of life!

here I'll give you a sample from my favourite track... DOWNLOAD SAMPLE TRIBE !

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Try also Secret Vibes in a quite similar style, maybe a bit more melodic & chilly, they're also from France :P .

Their last album Sylva has been released quite recently, check it out :)

www.secretvibes.org

Somebody recommeded me that group once as I was seeking similar artists to Etnoscope I remember (they're both tribal after all)...

The problem is, that this group is rather more focused on the "goa side" than the progressive side if you know what I mean ... and that's what I don't like so much. Well, of course they aren't bad ... but somehow they lack this "special twist" you know, the music is not on my energy level...

bah, does anybody actually care?