chris organix

think this is the right section. anyone heard of him? full on psy dj out of vancouver canada. seen a 4 hr set of his and it was fuckin rockin. best dj set ive ever seen. beat a infected mushroom live set i went to. if u get the chance to see him, GO!!!!!!

lauren, hows the psy scene in boston? and where have u seen chris play? wikid dj huh? his productions, under aya, dont compare to his sets. dont know why he makes minimal progressive stuff. its all about the evilness!!!

I've never heard of that guy and first thought it was a thread about Chris Organic from Organic Records... But I've went to his site and right now I'm listening to the Aya live set and damn it's sounding so sweeeeeeeeet!!! I'm only at the first track but it rocks so much... Thanks for bringing that to me! :)

lauren, hows the psy scene in boston? and where have u seen chris play? wikid dj huh? his productions, under aya, dont compare to his sets.  dont know why he makes minimal progressive stuff. its all about the evilness!!!

324966[/snapback]

The psy scene in Boston tends to be more on the progressive psy side of things...the only regular event being a monthly party called "Psyforia", which features guest djs from around the eastern US. You can find out more info about them here. Usually, I tend to just go to nyc to get my psy fix as thats where more of my friends are living these days....

As for Chris Organix, I've never gotten the chance to see him dj, hopefully someday tho, as Vancouver is someplace I would love to visit :)

I've never heard of that guy and first thought it was a thread about Chris Organic from Organic Records... But I've went to his site and right now I'm listening to the Aya live set and damn it's sounding so sweeeeeeeeet!!! I'm only at the first track but it rocks so much... Thanks for bringing that to me!  :)

326078[/snapback]

any links to the music? I cant find them

edit: nevermind, got it

• 1 month later...

Nice to finally meet you Lauryn.

that was a wicked set you played!!!!!

you blew the doors off the place!

hope you all enjoy the music. I know the tracks I write are alot mellower than the stuff I play... Guess it's something about the house and the studio that makes me way too relaxed. He He... I think Lauryn knows what I'm taking about...

I've got a live set on October 28th... I'll put it up and some new tracks at the beginning of November... The stuff I write is more for high flying basement suite adventures for now...

anyways... thanks everyone...

big smiles.

chris.

as promised, here is the live set I played at Goaween on the 29th of October.

fast T1 download.  Enjoy.

Aya downloads

smiles.

371502[/snapback]

Hooray, I hope it is as good as the first one! :)

Listening to the set right now, I've heard a bit more than half of it. I think it's fucking brilliant, even when the quality of the mp3 is low. So far I like it way better then the first one. Every track rocks...

thanks.

sorry about the low bitrate, but at 320kps, the file would have been 180MB and caused some issues for bandwith. I have to clean up my FTP, but I'll be putting up some of the tracks as singles in higher bitrates.

enjoy.

smiles.