Favourite Juno Reactor Album

seraph

Guest Astro Cortex

Tough one. I voted Transmissions. Luciana is also great but they're quite two different pairs of shoes: Transmissions I tend to listen to a lot, while Luciana is only for special moments. Can't decide really which is the best of the other ones, they're all outstanding on their own, so it's quite a diffuse order for me:

Transmissions

Luciana

Beyond the Infinite / Bible of Dreams / Shango

Labyrinth I haven't heard (yet).

Very tough question!

Transmissions on the other hand is such a classic and a more gentle album (not as loud or powerful). Luciana is very special and very experimental, of course. Not easy to compare it with anything else here. Beyond the Infinite is the point that Juno got the closest to "conventional" psytrance (well, for what psytrance was back in the day). Bible of Dreams was a very daring shift of direction (Conga Fury... my jaw hit the floor when I first listened to that one) but the second part of the album I found to be a little weaker than the first. Shango was a truly excellent album! Finally, with Labyrinth the sounds and dynamics of Shango were merged with the dark tribal nature of Bible of Dreams, having an epic atmosphere (probably the influence of the Matrix tracks). Such a mindblowing album! So...

Labyrinth

Transmissions

Shango

Bible of Dreams

Beyond the Infinite

Luciana

pistolero is only good track by them :)

328825[/snapback]

OK.

That pretty much sums up where you are at Towelie...go and stick to your death metal wonders, they are much more inspiring than any Juno...or stay away from this topic... :huh:

OK.

That pretty much sums up where you are at Towelie...go and stick to your death metal wonders, they are much more inspiring than any Juno...or stay away from this topic... :huh:

328828[/snapback]

jhahahaha so i dont have right to say my opinion if it differs from yours ?

i agree i was little provocative here, but i just think they are overrated and this is billionth topic asking their favourties

328835[/snapback]

They are not overrated, maybe slightly overhyped, but certainly not overrated, they are very quality group wiht many influences and different styles involving so they can't be overrated. This is only poll about their best album which hasn't been mentioned before...

Go, wipe your mouth with towel, Towelie... <_<:D