V/A - Mind Controllers Part 2 ( MIND CONTROL RECOR

Rumble Pack (Blue Vortex)

As i wanted to know, what ppl in this forum think about this compil. i copy here the review made by Guy Cohen from isratrance....

Hi All !

After almost two month from the release date of this compilation, I decided to write a review for share with you what I think about this comp.

This is the second part of Mindcontrollers series, which compiled by Nomad and Talamasca.

1. Talamasca - Overload

The track is start with very short vocal and 3 seconds later, came the powerful kick of Cedrec. I must say that this is mayB my favorite tune from Talamasca ever, when I hear it, I can understand why Cedric is so admired on the trance scene.

Overload has excllent building, you can hear the goa influences with the fast kick and the deep melodies all over.

What an amazing begining to this compilation - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

2. Nomad - Tribute with no name

The second track is belongs to Nomad, his style just rock ! pumping baseline with those beautiful melodies is someting really special. This what I call - pure psytrance !

3. Shagma - Piano Bar

This tune is more deep and less "happy" than the first two tracks. It's an intersting tune from this new project which include "tough" baseline, "flat" kick and some nice melodies in. I'm sure we'll hear more suprises from this project in the future.

4. Enterpise - NLO

A pure morning tune with all the necessary elements : friendly baseline, fat kick, a lot of cool effects, some games with the baseline and of course - happy melodi !

It's a pleasant tune for any hour of the day.

5. Dizzy Mind & Nazuk - Psychosis

Tell you the truth - I don't really know this 2 projects but the first minute and half make me jump to the sky - beautiful playing with a pumping kick after. The baseline is so groovy and it accompanied by very nice effects and vocals. I'm almost sure this tune will blast the dance-floor...be careful !

6. Talamasca and Polaris - Fantastic plausibility

A french co-operation with full power ! I really like this track because it has something special on it, I don't know how to explain it. I cal feel the deep emotions and feelings which Cedric and Polaris put here.

7. 220 V - Damage procedure

Crazy track, full of suprises...nothing is expected. The baseline is "flexible" and has a lot of games and changes. This tune really remind me Junya's (Eskimo) style, which is always good thing.

220 V - keep it up and up !

8. Phanatic & Electro Sun - Possessed Mind

It's one of the best track on this compilation ! a serious dance floor bomb !

The begining of the track is so pumping that I almost make a hole in the celling and it's impossible not talk about this amazing melodi...WOW...it really a special one.

Nadav and Kfir keep blast like this one, we all want it !

9. Rumble Pack - The sliph

What is better than close this excllent compilation with Rumble Pack's tune ? nothing

A groovy tune with fast kick which force you to move your body like a crazy. It can easily jump the dance floor, just play it.

The brake on 05:00 is brilliant - moledies, vocals and madnessssssssssss !

People, you don't want to miss it !!!

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mcc/mcc1cd004.html

euro trance :(  :hungry:

327388[/snapback]

you listened to this or just say eurotrance because of the tracklist...

define eurotrance ale... you're probably all wrong...

you make statement but never expalin why or how....

stupid man <_<

you listened to this or just say eurotrance because of the tracklist...

define eurotrance ale... you're probably all wrong...

you make statement but never expalin why or how....

stupid man  <_<

327392[/snapback]

compare with old Talamasca tracks

stupid man <_<

compare with old Talamasca tracks

stupid man  <_<

327715[/snapback]

cancer was also like this and talamasca used fluffy samples and meldoies before...

you got no statement at all <_<

• 2 weeks later...

interesting to see, how ppl in this forum think only negativ from this Compilation and call it eurotrance..(i still dont know what is eurotrance :lol::lol: even im european )

not that i have a problem with it, critics is a must in devloping and evolving i think.

Its just funny to see how for example Isratrancers almost gave only positive feedback, and here only negativ...

thats a proof i guess how the "psynews-user" and the "isratrance-user" is different..hehe...would be a great subject for a student....lol..

anyway...i hope some "psynewser" like it...

cheers

philip/rumble pack

www.rumble-pack.ch

interesting to see, how ppl in this forum think only negativ from this Compilation and call it eurotrance..(i still dont know what is eurotrance  :lol:  :lol: even im european )

not that i have a problem with it, critics is a must in devloping and evolving i think.

Its just funny to see how for example Isratrancers almost gave only positive feedback, and here only negativ...

thats a proof i guess how the "psynews-user" and the "isratrance-user" is different..hehe...would be a great subject for a student....lol..

anyway...i hope some "psynewser" like it...

cheers

philip/rumble pack

www.rumble-pack.ch

335699[/snapback]

Take no ofense philip. ;)

It's always a question of personal taste.

IMHO all tracks tend to be fluffy and the melodies are quite cheesy (I believe that´s what people mean with eurotrance).

And about the difference between isratrance and here ... well everything is a killer at isratrance (too much kids).

no problem spifer jo..

as i said...i have no problems with critics...we need them to evolve i think...

and about eurotrance...for shure its melodic music...i like melodic music...but sometimes it seems to me that some ppl tend to say, melodic=cheese/eurtrance/whatever...and thats imo not very nice...coz as you said...its a question of taste...nad it has nothing to do with the quality of music...because for example..who says eurtrance is worst then super intelligent simon posfordish psy trance?.. :blink: i know, i'll get burned for this :P ...i hope traveller dont read this post.. :lol::lol::lol: ..but its all about taste...

and for shure the niveau here seems more mature then in isratrance...there you are right 100% spifer jo

looking forward to more critical reviews and not only "killa" posts

cheers

philip

Eurotrance is just a silly 4/4 beat like the ones you can hear on our favourite music -channel MTV... and then filling up the holes with some dutch (read cheap) synth's and the chants of a platinum blonde babe ( :rolleyes: )...

but the one thing here is the 'groundbreaking' break they always try to achieve --- a minimum of one minute looks like some sort of definition: this executed with one massive synth line, and in that case you really may call that a Dutch/Rotterdam-climax..

Comparing eurotrance to psy/goa: 10 minutes work vs. 1 hour of studio-work.

So, get rid off this crab!!

• 10 months later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

well I only just got this and it rocks!! after years of listening to progressive and dark psy I finally decided to listen to something else, full on... and it just so fits the summer here in Japan, I have been listeing to this compilation like 3-4 a day for the last 4 days.... th emelodies are nice, and hell yeah I love a bit of cheese in ,y life... it is far from euro trance, there is much more tweaking with the beats, the samples and the sounds... god uise of fx and it is just happy music for happy times... I find some of the comments here much more immature and conceited than isratrance...