Most goatrance influenced fullon ?

Guest Rain

NONE really...

None of the ones you mentioned has any goa influences...just beacuse goa artists were doing them doesn't mean they are GOA influenced...

There is not SINGLE full on influenced by goa trance, sorry.... :unsure:

NONE really...

None of the ones you mentioned has any goa influences...just beacuse goa artists were doing them doesn't mean they are GOA influenced...

322162[/snapback]

listen to electric universe - morning star released in 2004 and you will admit ;)

that's pure old skool melody in fullon concept... it's one of the greatest tracks I ever heard...

listen to it ;)

322162[/snapback]

Couldn't disagree more. Electric Universe and Jupiter 8000 both have the Goa sound to them. EU is a bit better of course, love the album.

I hear some Goa in the Misted Muppet as well!

Couldn't disagree more. Electric Universe and Jupiter 8000 both have the Goa sound to them. EU is a bit better of course, love the album.

I hear some Goa in the Misted Muppet as well!

322262[/snapback]

Okay, you are probably right, I just hated Boris Blenn using full on bassline ( because he was having his own style on 7 albums before ) that I completely dissmissed cause I couldn't apply such change to him.

You are right about Misted Muppet too...

Okay, you are probably right, I just hated Boris Blenn using full on bassline ( because he was having his own style on 7 albums before ) that I completely dissmissed cause I couldn't apply such change to him.

You are right about Misted Muppet too...

322420[/snapback]

nice to hear that ;)

I would say (as in the other full-on thread) Mechnical Dream by Space Cat. The melodies have quite a goa feeling for me and in at least two songs are some 303 effects (or something very similar).

Guest The Journey Man Project

Actually there is alot of goa in full on... if you rread the article from Berkley the same formula is used, it is just that technolgoy has changed the way it sounds and the quality... the New E.U just sounds like Space Trieb minus the overload of samples, nothing amazing there... Misted Muppet are nice, but a bit more like the early Infected and Tandu sounds, more earl dark trance than traditional Goa... no-one makes goa anymore because nobody uses those synths... take enough druqks and anything is psychedellic tho :P

I couldn't find a better topic to ask this question in:

Do you consider Boris Blenn good?

I've got 3 EU albums downloaded and Jupiter 8000 - Twisted Bliss on CD and it's just to repetitive... No sense of building up, climax, tension or anything. Just a groove, some acid lines with same groove, breakdown, same groove, the end.

All of it. Boring i think =(

Is there some deep psychedelic core i don't understand?

I've got 3 EU albums downloaded and Jupiter 8000 - Twisted Bliss on CD and it's just to repetitive... No sense of building up, climax, tension or anything. Just a groove, some acid lines with same groove, breakdown, same groove, the end.

328949[/snapback]

I consider Boris Blenn genius, cause he is one of first pioneers of psychedelic trance in Germany. He released 1 album as Boris Blenn, 7 albums as Electric Universe, 2 as Jupiter 8000, 2 as ambient project Galaxy, so he is pretty productive producer. I find his 5 albums as masterpiece ( Paradise Connection, One Love, Stardiver, Blue Planet, Angel ) and the rest is pretty good too...He makes rather simple but very effective hypnotic melodic trance...Try those albums I've mentioned before you give final judgement. ;)

328949[/snapback]

#

quite good i would say.

certainly not bad :)

i liked the Jupiter 8000 album...

and "waves" and "one love"... even his newest, "cosmic experience" which was fullon-ish...

I agree with you. Borris had release many albums and this is the reason

that his music is boring the same thinks until now.His last album have good melodies but the tracks between them are quite the same. <_<

But we have to respect him he is a master at his style when we hear ACID the

first name we have in mind is BORIS :)