where to get psytrance in melbourne, australia?

This is my first post... (flame my newbieshness if you must), but i am lost and need guidance...

I don't know where to go to buy trance music in melbourne, australia. I found some Astrix (brought both albums and love them both) and Benza evolution (decided not to get this tho') at JB Hi-Fi (prahran), but the trance/progressive music shops that i used to visit have all dissapeared over the last 6 or so years and i can't find any-anywhere in melbourne or it's surrounding suburbs (i.e. prahran, st.kilda, richmond)

It's killin' me softly & making me feel like there is'nt a scene for this music here in melbourne... :(

Perhaps i have to get psytrance from online stores, but i'd prefer to listen/buy from a trance-music-shop in the flesh.

Guest The Journey Man Project

You can go to JB HiFi...

You can got www.psytrax.com (if you contact them by email or phone you can go buy it direct from their office, over 1,000 cds)

or you can ask again at www.oztrance.com or www.earthcore.com.au and follow links to forum

You can go to JB HiFi...

You can got www.psytrax.com (if you contact them by email or phone you can go buy it direct from their office, over 1,000 cds)

or you can ask again at www.oztrance.com or www.earthcore.com.au and follow links to forum

319465[/snapback]

Thanks guys, cheers! that's the help i needed.

I've brought everything that Astral Projection has made over the last 8 years and have just lately begun to look for other tunage. I have enjoyed their music so much that i haven't brought many other psy-trance albums in a long time and just found astrix (eye to eye & artcore) a few weeks ago... I've been satisfied with the amazing music/artists at ocremix.org for a long time but now i am reminded of how much i crave the sounds and euphoria of psy-trance.

/me goes and checks out psytrax and those other links

This is my first post... (flame my newbieshness if you must), but i am lost and need guidance...

I don't know where to go to buy trance music in melbourne, australia. I found some Astrix (brought both albums and love them both) and Benza evolution (decided not to get this tho') at JB Hi-Fi (prahran), but the trance/progressive music shops that i used to visit have all dissapeared over the last 6 or so years and i can't find any-anywhere in melbourne or it's surrounding suburbs (i.e. prahran, st.kilda, richmond)

It's killin' me softly & making me feel like there is'nt a scene for this music here in melbourne... :(

Perhaps i have to get psytrance from online stores, but i'd prefer to listen/buy from a trance-music-shop in the flesh.

319425[/snapback]

Personally i find it easier (and cheaper) to buy psy off the net. Try www.psyshop.com. they are pretty good, and you can listen to samples online to decide if it sounds like your cup of tea. and for £8 a cd. you cant go wrong.

That's why psytrax are good... they are based in Melbourne, they charge the same price as other online stores and you can just pop in and ave a chat with Zak and by it then and there... firt true psyshop based inOz for those of us in Oz...

Yeah it's a nice shoe but na absolute rip off compared to psytrax... $35+ per cd :ph34r: When you can but t JB for $25-30 or psytrax for $18-22.50 :D