How to make this sound

help

in most of the rave tracks ,when a section starts or end u can hear a long high frequency sound like opening a zip of a bag(Brzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....).frome he biginning of this sound pitch starts increasing until the end. and it stops suddenly with a delay.

How to make this .i am using FL. i tried alot. any body knows which synth i have to use

Please help me

Its quite siple .... You just need a SAW sound - like 1 oscilator . Put some glide on it or pitch up function .... and adjust the cuttof up when the sound glides. Is not hard to make such a sound, but is hard to make it sound really good.. :- )

All u guys are right.Thanku 4 ur Valuable advices

i found that we can make that sound by different ways.

the way i found in fl is .open sampler,put a long high freq sound in it.go to the pitch envelope increase the ATT ,and keep the AMT full

then , brzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(for a long rising or falling siren sort of sound)

open 3 osc in fruity...

lay down a 4 bar note in the piano roll..

use pitch lfo.. turn amount knob to the max or min... then turn speed knob to full right....u can also do it with pitch envelope but u get a longer rising effect by using lfo...

u can also use portamento where one note slides to the other...(low to high or high to lo)

also use filter cutoff or filter lfo...and effects like reverb or delay

you could also use porta to make the slide effect along with the pitch lfo with a high speed(full left) to get a different timbre..

try using a fruity generator synth rather than samples so u can use whatever note length u want... unless u are using loop points on the sample...

(for a long rising or falling siren sort of sound)

open 3 osc in fruity...

lay down a 4 bar note in the piano roll..

use pitch lfo.. turn amount knob to the max or min... then turn speed knob to full right....u can also do it with pitch envelope but u get a longer rising effect by using lfo...

u can also use portamento where one note slides to the other...(low to high or high to lo)

also use filter cutoff or filter lfo...and effects like reverb or delay

you could also use porta to make the slide effect along with the pitch lfo with a high speed(full left) to get a different timbre..

try using a fruity generator synth rather than samples so u can use whatever note length u want... unless u are using loop points on the sample...

324585[/snapback]

nice advice. thanx