Ka-sol - Scraqp

Manuser

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it's great I repeat apsara rules, the best release in 2005 and I dare to challenge somebody who can make better...

suntrip maybe :D

the track rules inded...

Worship detected. Stand by for Cinos telling the unmodified truth after illegally getting the track to hear the whole thing.

317711[/snapback]

Oh come on !

There is no worshipping ! If I was worshipping Ka Sol, I would write him PM, saying to make whole album just for me...

Cinos, you are not in such good mood as you used to be...what happend ?

Oh come on !

There is no worshipping ! If I was worshipping Ka Sol, I would write him PM, saying to make whole album just for me...

Cinos, you are not in such good mood as you used to be...what happend ?

317726[/snapback]

How so? Haven't I always been slightly negative?

And yes, you're worshipping it. Best track of 2005? Yeah. Sure.

Not that good.

317530[/snapback]

I fully agree. What's so special about it? That it sounds like a 97 release only with better production? In general I find Apsara boring and predictable. I'm not sure there is a point reinventing old-skool goa. As much as I love those days, old-skool goa had its day...

no, but it's possibly the best track of 2005. Why? because this is the only track which manage to surprise me! Nowdays no music surprises me but this track managed to do it. But i totally understand when people say it's not the best 2005 track, because taste differe, and of course my point of view is totally subjective.

I fully agree. What's so special about it? That it sounds like a 97 release only with better production? In general I find Apsara boring and predictable. I'm not sure there is a point reinventing old-skool goa. As much as I love those days, old-skool goa had its day...

317762[/snapback]

THERE IS POINT IN REINVENTING OLD SCHOOL !

FULL STOP

i feel sorry for u since u seem to love boring music.. :unsure:

317795[/snapback]

No, you got it wrong Filipe, Manuser is ONE OF US...You probably mixed the messages... :)

ohhhh i apologise then , it seems i got it wrong hhee , sorry  :(

so why does Manuser doenst enjoy Apsara?  :o because its old skool? :o

317805[/snapback]

:lol: read again! i like the compilation, and above all the Ka-sol track which i LOVE ;)

317762[/snapback]

that means war :ph34r::D;)

:lol:  read again! i like the compilation, and above all the Ka-sol track which i LOVE ;)

317809[/snapback]

yea brother , i apologise hehehehehehehhehe , im really dizzy i just got home from me job hehehe.

cheers for enjoyin apsara so much and yea kasol is very good , it gaves me the same feeling as BOTFB had to give . very good track indeed.

ohhhh i apologise then , it seems i got it wrong hhee , sorry  :(

so why does Manuser doenst enjoy Apsara?  :o because its old skool? :o

317805[/snapback]

I think that he did enjoy it, but that kabamaru seemed unpleased beside ZILLION of new releases and his precious Twisted records he simply has to hate anything reinvented... <_<