Brilliant Chill out CD

Ov3rdos3

I was going through some of my old tunage last night and came across one of my oldest and favorite albums.

Vortex - South Africa 2000. a double cd. the 1st cd is a chill out one. man, every single tune on there is fantastic. i would recommend this to anyone. have any of you heard it before?

i would give it 10/10. seeing as there are 10 tunes, and they are all great. no fillarrgs, just killaarrgs.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/etn/etn3cd001.html

Yeah - it's a great compilation... I bought that years ago - the music is nice... What sucks though is that there is no tracklist to be found anywhere on the digipack whatsoever... You have to put in the third CD-ROM which is really crappy!

I wonder what does the ripping-groups do in situations like this? Do they rip the CD-ROM too?

317563[/snapback]

I'll check it out I'm one of those bastards :P:D;);)

What sucks though is that there is no tracklist to be found anywhere on the digipack whatsoever... You have to put in the third CD-ROM which is really crappy!

317498[/snapback]

big BIG minus point...

I hate it already when labels use the "oh so modern and fancy" CD-ROM/computer support technology in any way ... and now this!

Tracklist on a CD-ROM ... what when I have a discman ... shall I print it out or what?

stupid...

I admit I havent been listening to chill for such a long time, but I heard quite a bit by now, at least of the stuff from 2001 till here...

there is only one cd till now that I give 10/10 in the chill genre, and that´s Ott - Blumenkraft...

some come close, but not totally, like Kaya Project...

so I´ll give it a try to this one :)

(np - 15 mins video with ott´s live in trancendence ´05, 2 new unreleased killarrrrrrghs playing)

• 3 years later...