Which fullon release do you like completely ?

Guest Rain

you know with goatrance you have cd's you like from the beginning until the end...

but I never met a fullon cd that I liked from the beginning until the end, only single tracks...

so tell me ???

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astrix - Eye To Eye

I remember that it was very dancey and energetic when it came out...

One of few full on releases I quite liked from beginning to the end.

Astrix - Eye To Eye

I remember that it was very dancey and energetic when it came out...

One of few full on releases I quite liked from beginning to the end.

316686[/snapback]

but that's just because he was one of the first... no everybody copied it so many times the value isn't any more of eye to eye imo...

sorry :(

but that's just because he was one of the first... no everybody copied it so many times the value isn't any more of eye to eye imo...

sorry  :(

316688[/snapback]

You are right, but that still doesn't matter that he doesn't deserve the credit for it... ;)

You are right, but that still doesn't matter that he doesn't deserve the credit for it... ;)

316691[/snapback]

true... he was one who started it :(:D:ph34r:;)

honestly.. none

316689[/snapback]

until now I second that... let's hope more replies bring good news ;)

316691[/snapback]

THE MISTED MUPPET : FROM THE LEGEND

LEMURIANS : SECRET MESSAGE

I'M LISTENING EVERYTIME AND I'M NO BORED I WANT MORE

Suria - Dark Side of the Sun (if this is full on at all, very dark stuff)

Lemurians - Secret Message (ale mentioned it)

Damage - God Help Use (actually quite simple stuff, but good dancing/stomping your feet to :))

Digital Talk - New Age Surf (is this full on? I sometimes have problems categorizing stuff as full on or not)

Absolum - Inside the Sphere (again straight in-your-face psy, liking it a lot!)

Audialize - Wanted (same as with damage and absolum)

Shift - Excession (whoa, awesome album. no generic stuff at all)

And of course: Talamasca - Beyond the Mask and Talamasca - Musica Divinorum (2 godlike album releases, the classics of full on so to speak :))

When I first heard the Misted Muppet album, I thought it was perfect...

I don't think so anymore, but I still think it's the best full-on album.

Maybe if you consider Talpa full-on (which I don't) then I prefer Talpa.

"Deviant Species - In the hands of the randomiser", perfect from start to finish. I´m not sure if you can categorize it as full on, but it is kind of full onish for sure. "RAM - Efficient chips" is great as well, sometimes a bit too noisy for my taste but generally just perfect.

this isnt fullon at all.

318961[/snapback]

filteria has got more fullon influences then you think...

what does fullon mean.... MAXIMAL.... what is fiteria, the most melodic and maximal goa I ever heard...

even the basslines of filteria are maximal... filteria is goatrance but I never heard such a hard basslines in goatrance before...

groups like ypsilon 5, eathereal, lost buddha are new schoolers too but don't use those maximal basslines like filteria does....

I see it that way... but no matter what I you like who cares what name it get ;)

last is 'the direct saftisfaction theory'.... fullon is direct satisfaction and goatrance is non direct satisfaction mostly...

filteria is more then direct satisfaction I've never heard such an artist with such a high level of direct satisfaction as filteria sorry....

I know people don't like to hear bad things about filteria ( but is this bad what I say ? I don't think so) but it's my opinion

peace :)

Fullcolor - Utopia

Hux Flux - Division by Zero, has some great moments

Hydroponic - aquabatics - so it was clubby... i don't care...

Magnetrixx - Phase Shift, awsome... B)

Vibrasphere - Limewire (the whole thing is great)

silicon sound - pure analog - not sure now but... back in the day... need to hear again

digital talk - new age surf

even the basslines of filteria are maximal... filteria is goatrance but I never heard such a hard basslines in goatrance before...

319008[/snapback]

Yeah, it's almost like goa and full-on combined in a way IMO, although i can see how some people would say it's definately not full-on. Also, I'm pretty new to goa/psy so i still get some songs/artists confused as to whether they are considered psy/goa/full-on/etc. As long as it sounds good, and sends me on a journey I like it :D

I've also heard a definition of goa, where they said goa is more 'organic', and i certainly don't think filteria sounds organic.