Questions about Goa store in Stockholm

qa2pir

I've been looking for a goa shop for quite a long time now and i found it on this site. The questions: How much stuff do they have? What kind of focus? New or old stuff?

I'd be happy for replies.

Don't rely on the site, call the store instead. The stock is not big and prices are not very exciting, but I drop by every now and then to check for rare oldies. They pop up quite often =)

Milky Way Records ... lol, I was there some weeks ago :D ... well, the CD section is not too big, just two shelves (it's actually a clothing store too and this one's bigger :) ) ... but you can find some nice stuff there.

Meanwhile they must have got a restock (especially prog AFAIK), the guy told me he'd get one but I had not enough days in Stockholm to await it :P

Be careful about the prices though, a CD there costs 199 Kronas, that is relatively expensive...

I too can recommend a little second hand CD store in the "Slussen" Subway station area ... I forgot the fucking name of the lane, but it's when you go up one of the staircases up the hill at Slussen (you can't miss that) and behind the first row of houses there should be that lane if I remember correctly, if not it might be the second, but it's not far away of the staircases ... that store is chock full with CDs (you can find everything there, psy included, I heard he should have an even better vinyl section, but I didn't check it out) and the guy has a sellout (at least he had one as I was there :P ), you can find many good CDs for a cheap price there!

I was there 2 days ago, and they had some old rare cds (Krembo stuff) and many new ones... And the old were pretty cheap (like 10€)

The second hand shop you were talking about is AMAZING! I spend like 2 hours there I think with Ukiro and my gf looking for trance tracks and music close to that, and we went out with like 20 cds I think :)

The only frustrated thing, there are SO many cds everywhere that it takes days to check them out all... For example you could see the actual cd of toires - oued, but the cover was somewhere in the shope... After hours of searching... No result! :s

Yes, yes ... they are already nearly too many ... if more people are in that store you can't turn around :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the info! I went to the stores with a friend who lives in the city but we did other things too (kebab,cinema) so the store had closed when we were done with that. We went to the second hand store too (my friend recommended it) but it was closed... damn. gotta go there one more time.