Song with sample from "The Mummy" ?

I once heard this nice track (propably psytrance, not too sure of the differences between psy and goa) and i remember it had a sound sample from the movie "The Mummy", from that scene where that woman protagonist (Rachel Weisz), recites a passage from the book they were searching for, and she awakens the mummy.

Does anyone know which track this is ?

Might be Synthetic - "The Mummy"? Don´t remember which part of the movie he sampled though, but maybe?

314368[/snapback]

Thanks, but no its not that track :(

I have the sound sample in .wav format now, if someone would want to hear it and help me identify the song im looking for :)

315166[/snapback]

can you put it on line... otherwise send it through msn and I will put it on line ???

I hate those sites  :( ,

sorry didn't find it and I really hate those sites with all their advertizing shit  :(

315978[/snapback]

You didnt find the sound file ? Or the track ?

Yea i hate that site as well, but its so easy to upload stuff there

Theres a big download now icon there, then you need to select which server, then you need to click on the wait in queue option, its a pain i know

Know any other decent file uploading place ? Or maybe i can just mail the .wav file to you, its only 260kb

You didnt find the sound file ? Or the track ?

Yea i hate that site as well, but its so easy to upload stuff there

Theres a big download now icon there, then you need to select which server, then you need to click on the wait in queue option, its a pain  i know

Know any other decent file uploading place ? Or maybe i can just mail the .wav file to you, its only 260kb

315983[/snapback]

check PM