Yahel !

Guest Rain

what do you think of yahel older tracks...

tracks like...

deep feelings

intelligent life

last man standing in the universe

voyage

you can say what you want about yahel but back in the days when this stuff was just released everybody freaked out and danced like nobody was watching...

I still like those songs because of the memories attached to it :)

His first 2 albums were quite good. Can't hear them today though, cause i'm having the disturbing visuals of his covers immediately.

313636[/snapback]

LOL

My favorite is Going Up though.

313655[/snapback]

Yeah, "Going Up" is my favourite track from him as well. "Intelligent Life" and "Last Man.." are pretty nice as well, but apart from that nothing I've heard really stands out. "Voyage" is probably one of the most overrated tunes ever, got really sick of that one after a while. The stuff he makes today isn't even worth commenting on....

Yahel still is one of my favourite artists in electronic music. His Waves Of Sound album is a masterpiece and I also like his last album a lot. Sure, it's trance and not psytrance anymore but he has his unique style and a lot of his tracks are very emotional (at least to me).

Sure it's taste! :) I also like the first Psysex album a lot, but for me it sounds way different than Yahel's stuff. And I haven't listened to Psycraft for some time, maybe I need to give them another try! Thanks for reminding me...