New track: Aurora

xiphiaz

Hello again (: Been a while since my last track now I think :P

This is my latest work (in progress of course, just started today), but with new software. This is made with ableton live 5 (: Since I've changed software I thought I might aswell change my alias, which I did, I will now call myself "the author" :)

Please listen and feel free to give feedback =)

The Author - Aurora

Thanks!

hmm, sounds very good indeed! :)

There's a few things i dont like (some of your chords sweeping in sounds false)

and i think it needs some good build-ups, u know big breakdowns building up more powerfull than ever before could do some serious stuff to this track.

Good work on the hihats, looking forward to hear the finished result :)

hmm, sounds very good indeed!  :)

There's a few things i dont like (some of your chords sweeping in sounds false)

and i think it needs some good build-ups, u know big breakdowns building up more powerfull than ever before could do some serious stuff to this track.

Good work on the hihats, looking forward to hear the finished result  :)

313599[/snapback]

Hmm, am I the only one that think those sweeping sounds are cool? (: I'll review them with my speakers today. Thanks for the comments =)

I think the idea is really cool, but it sounds false u know - bad chords. Try using chords that works with your ground-tone

313743[/snapback]

They actually were from the start, but then I lowered the bassline a couple of semitones, but I still thought that the sweeps sounded pretty cool =) But I'll try them in tune as well

Sounds quite good to me. Darker than your usual stuff.

It seems a little empty in the upper-mid frequency area. The leads seem a little muffled. It's probably intended, but there could be a little more going on. A little more layers for additional density maybe? Otherwise, it sounds good as always :)