Organic chill deathmatch

Cinos

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why both the artist with good production quality are less popular than the only one without... you like amateurish music, people?

I wonder why both the artist with good production quality are less popular than the only one without... you like amateurish music, people?

318789[/snapback]

as i said above, PHUTUREPRIMITE - SUBCONSIOUS & SHASHA - AIRDRAWNDAGGER are the best albums i have heard in the chilll genre/./

Today i re-listened to Tales Of The Inexpressible and the only track i really liked was Flute Fruit...

I dont know why, but generally i dont like the other fluffy shpongle stuff... i dont dig the melodies and they generally seem uninteresting....

as i said above, PHUTUREPRIMITE - SUBCONSIOUS & SHASHA -  AIRDRAWNDAGGER are the best albums i have heard in the chilll genre/./

Today i re-listened to Tales Of The Inexpressible and the only track i really liked was Flute Fruit...

I dont know why, but generally i dont like the other fluffy shpongle stuff... i dont dig the melodies and they generally seem uninteresting.... my only hope is Are you Shpongled? album... i have yet to listen to the whole album....

318793[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...

Shpongle without a doubt - pioneers, evolving sound, beautifly complex, beyond their time and other artist. When I listen to Shpongle my mind jumps to another level ... and i feel soooo good ... I guess you know what I mean.

Shulman and Entheogenic are both excelent artists also. Great to have them all in the scene (and Ott too).

Okay, people, now I have one question:

If (according to the poll results right in this moment) over 50% of the people like Entheogenic best and not even 35% like Shpongle best, why the fuck is there such a hype about Shpongle???

my vote goes for..... ott :P

shpongle sucks, highly overrated....

entheogenic nice...

shulman nice...

my vote goes for..... ott  :P

shpongle sucks, highly overrated....

entheogenic nice...

shulman nice...

332881[/snapback]

Heh, you can't actually say that Shpongle sucks, cause Simon knows what is he doing, he only has that wacked Raja Ram who to me lost his 'concept' ( sorry Raja ) and I am sure that all of the 'unserious' things in Shpongle comes directly from Raja Ram, beside wonderful flute he perfroms I am sure he is the one that makes carnival, samba, wacked stuff, but Simon's work is magnificient.

• 2 weeks later...