Organic chill deathmatch

Cinos

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shpongle for sure (although not some of the tracks on the new Shpongle), because Shpongle is pretty much my favorite music EVER. I really enjoy Shulman and Entheogenic (slightly less than Shulman) too though. There is so much great chill out there though, so narrowing it down to just 3 artists seems crazy to me. Chill psy/goa is by far my favorite type of music :D

Let's sacrifice Cinos to the Shpongle gods. Perhaps that will ensure us a more laidback Shpongle 4 album. The gods are furious. We didn't sacrifice enough  :angry:

313028[/snapback]

Dude, you have some talent in entertaining people in a psytrance forum (Y)

Entheogenic is just a pile of boring samples of screaming/singing priests and other boring stuff, and i don't like it. I don't see a necessary connection between hi quality chillout and incoherent random singing voices that do nothing but making me like the artist less: why didn't he write a nice poem or a beautiful synth line instead? because he can't perhaps. And last: The music is FASTER than trance at some points and together with them samples it just feels like they're rushing through it. it's not trance and not chillout. it's like trance but taking away the good stuff. what remains is new age fluff with no meaning.

Sorry :(

Shpongle IS almost as good as people make them look like =)

Shulman is a good uncompromising artist. I like that his tracks can be anywhere between 2 and like 14 minutes and be really quiet, dubby or with experimenting synth lines

Phuture Primitive is good aswell.

Entheogenic is just a pile of boring samples of screaming/singing priests 

313610[/snapback]

it's all about perspective I don't understand how any kind of music can be boring...

I understand you don't like it... it doensn't affect you but boring...

entheogenic is not boring at all, but sphongle isn't boring at all too...

it's music it's created not to be boring but entertain you... why do they make music ???

don't want to discuss just a matter of opinion... I respect yours no doubt about that ;)

My wish is my command. Hit the bed pretty boy or you'll be facing B-Bass in your guest room tomorrow morning with a fish hook thrown in your face.

313640[/snapback]

you're the mod :D

Dunno if this counts actually....

Sasha - Airdrawndagger.

been listening to it, and i can honestly say i can classify it as borderline psychedelic chill out. very beautiful. and i am enjoying it a hell of a lot more than the latest sphongle.

I'll try to send a mail and found out with release sell the best on psyshop...

the third spongle

the third entheogenic...

considering sphongle is released earlier off course...

I'm curious they might answer :unsure:

EDIT : I mailed :D

I'll try to send a mail and found out with release sell the best on psyshop...

the third spongle

the third entheogenic...

considering sphongle is released earlier off course...

I'm curious they might answer  :unsure:

EDIT : I mailed  :D

314647[/snapback]

A. You won't get a reply.

B. The first 2 Shpongle albums were distributed by EFA. Once, a very major distributor in Europe, but now they are broke. And almost killed Twisted and lots of other small labels.

C. Of course Shpongle. I have a lot of friends that despise Psy and like Shpongle. My dad likes Shpongle. This whole pole is ridiculous.

A. You won't get a reply.

B. The first 2 Shpongle albums were distributed by EFA. Once, a very major distributor in Europe, but now they are broke. And almost killed Twisted and lots of other small labels.

C. Of course Shpongle. I have a lot of friends that despise Psy and like Shpongle. My dad likes Shpongle. This whole pole is ridiculous.

314689[/snapback]

owkee but I tried it anyway :) , no harm too :D