Organic chill deathmatch

Cinos

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love Shpongle and Shulman (and to a lesser degree, Entheogenic) I think there is no point being obsessed with them. There are oceans of great chill music out there (from dark ambient to organic psy dub and back).

From these three, Shulman is the most promising artist for the future though (at least for me).

ENTHEOGENIC.

My mind doesn't get Shpongle ... it's true. And Shulman is similar to it and ... urk, I can't stand that, sorry ... but I like Shulman more than Shpongle at least.

Entheogenic all the way for me. Spontaneous Illumination is a great album!

As much as I love Shpongle and Shulman (and to a lesser degree, Entheogenic) I think there is no point being obsessed with them. There are oceans of great chill music out there (from dark ambient to organic psy dub and back).

From these three, Shulman is the most promising artist for the future though (at least for me).

312805[/snapback]

may I say my dear lord, word! :)

I also think there's no reason narrow off your views on this whole large ocean of chill. And to be honest, I don't really think you got the best chill music on that list, either.

And I agree also with the case of Shulman. He's top notch!

:)

bah, where is the 'none of the above' option

Whom? Yours? And BTW, Majority is never right. :angry:

312981[/snapback]

just kidding... ;)

I don't care about the sphongle vs entheogenic war but find it very funny to create some dynamic processes... :D

just kidding...  ;)

I don't care about the sphongle vs entheogenic war but find it very funny to create some dynamic processes...  :D

312989[/snapback]

Let's sacrifice Cinos to the Shpongle gods. Perhaps that will ensure us a more laidback Shpongle 4 album. The gods are furious. We didn't sacrifice enough :angry:

Let's sacrifice Cinos to the Shpongle gods. Perhaps that will ensure us a more laidback Shpongle 4 album. The gods are furious. We didn't sacrifice enough  :angry:

313028[/snapback]

I second that... let's go in private and discuss how we will sacrifice him...

I want joy and pleasure doing it... and be on drugs cause I'm more fun on drugs...

Let's sacrifice Cinos to the Shpongle gods. Perhaps that will ensure us a more laidback Shpongle 4 album. The gods are furious. We didn't sacrifice enough  :angry:

313028[/snapback]

You can't sacrifice me, I'm the high priest! I say we go for rain... he's been offending the gods long enough with his huge sig!

you just want my signature cinos... I know you want...

I'll sacrifise you anyway... with pleasure  :P

313050[/snapback]

Then prepare for getting the proverbial smackdown laid on you by the gods!

Then prepare for getting the proverbial smackdown laid on you by the gods!

313052[/snapback]

gods ???

sorry cinos I don't believe in sphongle the holy spirit :P