Best Newschoolers...

seraph

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Filteria, what happend with that double album you were preparing ?  :rolleyes:

317119[/snapback]

true anoebis told me that would be more my cup of tea, I'm very curious ??? :D

Hey Filteria, what happend with that double album you were preparing ?  :rolleyes:

317119[/snapback]

Yoo..Filty in the house :D (Nice nickname you gave me Seraph :lol: )

So, about the double album, it was anoebis job to see the prices for pressing. And he still haven't done it..busy guy :)

Anyway the album should be released in the end of the year (or beggining of 2006)

Tracks finished for the album is:

Unfiltered (Moon Remix)

Mind Expansion (Short Version)

Reflected

Speech Module (With Leo)

Rotate To Vibrate

A "secret" remix (don't know if we will be able to release it)

I am still working on a ambient track and i will make one more track with Leo... That will cover the first CD. Almost all the tracks are 10 minutes.. (Perhaps it was stupid to write the names, no one knows them.. anyway)..

About the second CD, i have no idea yet.. But there are plenty of remixes to fill out the CD..I don't know if it will happen.. if not, then i will put up some remixes on my site

I would like to put:

Operation Pulse Remix

Ultimator Remix

Navigate Live Remix

+ some old tracks which have been remade..

Now i have taken far to much space in this thread.. :D

And back to the topic.. I can't believe i forgot about Khetzal. His new album is going to be excellent. I've heard the promo.. Its really beautifull and it has the french touch (Transwave, BPC). very spiritual, and true goa-trance..Really looking forward to hear the full version..

Take care / Filty :D

About the bashing...

Most people are assholes. Yea, it's a fact. Most people doesn't know how to be humble or act appropriate in different situations.

SO... If something has turned from "opinion" to "hate" it's likely it's something not even worth paying any attention to at all.

Let them be assholes. As simple as that.

316290[/snapback]

You had said you hate metal bands , so... :rolleyes:

irony of life, i guess...

Yoo..Filty in the house  :D  (Nice nickname you gave me Seraph  :lol: )

So, about the double album, it was anoebis job to see the prices for pressing. And he still haven't done it..busy guy :)

Anyway the album should be released in the end of the year (or beggining of 2006)

Tracks finished for the album is:

Unfiltered (Moon Remix)

Mind Expansion (Short Version)

Reflected

Speech Module (With Leo)

Rotate To Vibrate

A "secret" remix (don't know if we will be able to release it)

I am still working on a ambient track and i will make one more track with Leo... That will cover the first CD. Almost all the tracks are 10 minutes.. (Perhaps it was stupid to write the names, no one knows them.. anyway)..

About the second CD, i have no idea yet.. But there are plenty of remixes to fill out the CD..I don't know if it will happen.. if not, then i will put up some remixes on my site

I would like to put:

Operation Pulse Remix

Ultimator Remix

Navigate Live Remix

+ some old tracks which have been remade..

Now i have taken far to much space in this thread.. :D

And back to the topic.. I can't believe i forgot about Khetzal. His new album is going to be excellent. I've heard the promo.. Its really beautifull and it has the french touch (Transwave, BPC). very spiritual, and true goa-trance..Really looking forward to hear the full version..

Take care / Filty :D

317334[/snapback]

Hey Filty ( :D ), glad to hear this news...Do release second disc, please, it would be great to get all in one package... ;)

Yeah, I forgot to put Khetzal, but he didn't release any album and I didn't know that he was about to, so I didn't put him in the list...:(

In any case update us with more news man, I will be really glad to hear them...

BTW, I am glad you like my nickname to you, it was completely friendly... ;)

Hey Filty (  :D  ), glad to hear this news...Do release second disc, please, it would be great to get all in one package... ;)

Yeah, I forgot to put Khetzal, but he didn't release any album and I didn't know that he was about to, so I didn't put him in the list...:(

In any case update us with more news man, I will be really glad to hear them...

This is really not up to me. Its all about $.. If we can afford it, then we will do it..

Personally I would like to release a double album.. Indeed it would be cool to have everything in one package :)

I will update when there is something new..

BTW, I am glad you like my nickname to you, it was completely friendly... ;)

317630[/snapback]

I know mate :) Filty Cent? :lol:

You had said you hate metal bands , so... :rolleyes:

irony of life, i guess...

317522[/snapback]

Well, atleast I see a remarkable difference between me saying that I dislike metal bands as a genre (and Iron Maiden) and someone naming a person (bandname) that he or she hates (or that he or she hates this persons music that is). The huge difference is between a worldfamous group like Iron Maiden and a minor newcomer (no disrespect meant saying so) frequently visiting this forum.

Well, atleast I see a remarkable difference between me saying that I dislike metal bands as a genre (and Iron Maiden) and someone naming a person (bandname) that he or she hates (or that he or she hates this perons music that is). The huge difference is between a worldfamous group like Iron Maiden and a minor newcomer (no disrespect meant saying so) frequently visiting this forum.

318035[/snapback]

oké you prooved right :rolleyes:;)

just one thing , i think there are no best nuskoolers , i think u all the people should consider all of em good and appreciate em as much as you people can cause we´re outnumbered and we´re not in the year 1996 , so its not easy to find artists dat still produce goa...

just one thing , i think there are no best nuskoolers , i think u all the people should consider all of em good and appreciate em as much as you people can cause we´re outnumbered and we´re not in the year 1996 , so its not easy to find artists dat still produce goa...

318592[/snapback]

we all do have to respect them because of keeping the goatrance a live = I agree

but taste is taste ;)

Yeah, Lost Buddha, with this poll, I didn't want to prove who is better, just to see the taste for new school artists since half of people are raving about old school and half are hating it...I like all of the artists I mentioned... :)

where does oldschool end and newschool begin? whats in between? when did progressive start? has full on always been around? genres genres genres....

personally i,m a rather big fan of psychedelic trance music.

someone should draw up a chart with a timeline on the bottom and genres on the side and see them all blend together.

Yeah, Lost Buddha, with this poll, I didn't want to prove who is better, just to see the taste for new school artists since half of people are raving about old school and half are hating it...I like all of the artists I mentioned... :)

318860[/snapback]

i know seraph i aint flamin ;)

where does oldschool end and newschool begin? whats in between? when did progressive start? has full on always been around? genres genres genres....

personally i,m a rather big fan of psychedelic trance music.

someone should draw up a chart with a timeline on the bottom and genres on the side and see them all blend together.

318977[/snapback]

I quote myself from another thread on this forum, maybe thiss should help you out ;)

very short...

old skool or goatrance is all goa created before 1999... it's mostly melodic and hasn't got a strong bassline... their exist old skool that is more minimal what we used to call minimal back in the days  ;)

new school are artist who create goa nowdays but with the forumula of old skool back in the days....

minimal became progressive around 2000 - 2001.... pure bassline no melodies but progressive evolved into more melodic progressive like we experience progressive today....

fullon has also been old skool... the first fullon artist like xerox, freeman, talamasca created fullon < 2000 that was just goatrance but faster and more melodic...

fullon evolved too ... in the year 2003 a new forumula arrived what would chance the psy scéne forever.... fullon became a style on its own and nowaydays almost all melodic is fullon... very strong bassline.... typical bassline you recognize directly... fast melodic psy sound and a big climax at the end...

psytrance started late 1999 coming up... also melodic but the didn't start directly with waves but more psychedelic little sounds and a big climax at the end....

1993 - 1999 = goatrance was mainstream

2000 - 2002 = psytrance was mainstream

2003 - 2005 = fullon is mainstram

I could write a thousand pages about this evolution I experienced but this should help you out  ;)

I must say nowdays all the subgenres are getting together...

the newschoolers are creating harder goatance basslines...

Fullon artist use progressive elements...

Progressive artist use more melodic elements...

it's started... all subgenres are coming together and let's hope quality is the end...

within 5 years all those subgenres will be almost gone and only good and bad goa will exist imo...

EDIT : if you want examples from sub genres cause you don't know just PM

319192[/snapback]

Filteria  [ 14 ]  [31.82%]

Talpa  [ 14 ]  [31.82%]

Interesting... :unsure:

320308[/snapback]

overGAYed, that's for sure ;)

Well, the closest to being "new school" and still sounding good would be Filteria... Talpa is also nice but hardly new school, and his new stuff is getting more orchestral. SynSun stopped making music :( :( :( but if he was still at it he would be kicking ass (fight fire with fire). Goasia is a guy who loves the 90s goa and doesn't get the past 5 years, so that's who you should be looking out for if you're looking for "old school with better production quality and new tricks". Ethereal, Ypsilon 5 and Lost Buddha are all very nice :)