Full On.

amphiton

I'm getting over a hard period in my life, I'm even sometimes bored of music :/ Often I want to hear something 'simpler'... and fast. So Full On is the right choice, I guess :)

But I can't see anything interesting in this scene :( The last albums I remember of were Tellus 2 - Dikotom and Droidlock - Elefantronika :huh: Maybe Optokoppler. That's it...

Have you come over any interestening full on for last couple of months OR does it suck much more these days with all these Hypersonics around?

it's mostly single tracks on various compilaitons... i'll give you a list of some amazing shit when i have some more time. and yes, it's still 95% crap, but THAT'S HOW IT ALWAYS IS. 95% of old Goa is crap, too. :P

So, I see that there are no girls in black rock city these days...

Go to the bathroom then...

312011[/snapback]

are you erm.. projecting again?

in that case, please aim at the wall, mmmkay?

so when did you run out of humor?

1997?

312017[/snapback]

Around that time, yes...but it is reviving these days again...I am going to be black again.. :P

i don't know... i think full on was a lot more... imaginative in 2004... this year come around...ehhh... maybe i'm just not the same... maybe none of us are the same...

312010[/snapback]

it's evolving, I think. Actually, the basslines are getting closer to the rolling old-school kind, only with a lot more 'oomph'. and growing melodies, too.. Check out the new Eskimo/Dynamo stuff for an example of that style. Most of it is still not very good, but it's getting better, imo.

yuuuuu shuld gett HyPPeRSONiCK!11 TeH FolloWinK aLbunS!;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry, couldn't resist! ;)

Around that time, yes...but it is reviving these days again...I am going to be black again.. :P

312019[/snapback]

:lol:

:huh:

yuuuuu shuld gett HyPPeRSONiCK!11 TeH FolloWinK aLbunS!;

sorry, couldn't resist! ;)

312022[/snapback]

god, when are you people gonna get over Skazi and etc crap? it's not trance, it's a totally different music, has nothing to do with psytrance at all. just let it go, will ya?

/rant

:)

Well I liked the new Tikal album and in general I hate full on. Then again I haven't seen anyone else really diggin' the new Tikal.. give it a shot anyways? BTW Tikal @ Sonica.. how was it? Also many people like the latest compilation from Neurobiotic VA Sonica

it's mostly single tracks on various compilaitons... i'll give you a list of some amazing shit when i have some more time. and yes, it's still 95% crap, but THAT'S HOW IT ALWAYS IS. 95% of old Goa is crap, too. :P

312000[/snapback]

possibly...but there was also less music to go through to find the 5% good stuff...i dont' think anyone has the patience to listen through copious amounts of bad releases to find a couple of good trax these days.

btw...pls post that list if/when u get done with it;)

well, i just recorded a full on mix yesterday, here are the tunes i had on it: i think they are all pretty good in some way or another...

1) Vibe Tribe - Vinyla Sky

2) Aphid Moon - Nu Groove

3) Jumanji - Roll the Dice

4) Void - In my Dreams

5) Hydraglyph - System Critical

6) Xerox and Illumination - Night Shift

7) Tikal - Breath RMX

8) CPU - So it begins

9) Kindzadza - Mars Bless U

ranging from 145 - 150bpm.