PURE GOA?

Hey everybody i was wondering what would i need to make pure GOA-Trance? what software? keybord? synth? ect. Ive have made like over 20 something songs of mostly trance and dance using Dance Ejay 7 and techno Ejay 4. and quite frankly its pretty gay (the program! not my music lol) its just not what im looking for. please help me and tell me how much the damage will be.

thank a Zillon

GOD bless.

and GOA bless GOA

PS how do you get an icon next to your name?

main thing is a strong computer...

then u need some good monitors..

then all the rest is free (u can download all the software)

get reason, or fruity loops ( latest version u can find)..

then after a few months get cubase, or logic audio...

Sweet guys thanks! but i still have a couple of questions. 1 how much $ are we looking at here? 2 what are vsts? 3 why couldnt i go straight to cubase? 4 where can i download them?

thanks a bunch guys

:) thats true

1st get a nice computer that u may already have

then get a decent software

fl studio is the best of all if u use it with some vsts

then u can shift to cubase

happy producing!!!

311951[/snapback]

computer i would say 1000 dollars... could be more could be less...

monitors depends, around 300-400 will do at the begining...

vsts are virtual synthesizers... they r small applications who work with pgms like cubase..

u can start with cubase right away, but it is harder... u will need someone to show u stuff, or u will have to read a lot about music production ...

u can download cubase and plugins with pgms like soulseek or DC ++

good luck

Name the DC++ hub - I've looked there (psyside and psyisrael) and people share FL and Cuebase WITHOUT the crack - what use is a program without the crack?

dunno..

i use logic...

never tried getting cubase..

but i am sure u can...

actually i am not sure u need a crack.. like for ex the logic version i got has no crack..; it is cracked but has no crack file if u know what i mean...

i don't know shit about cracking software so take my word with a grain of salt..

Sweet guys thanks! but i still have a couple of questions. 1 how much $ are we looking at here? 2 what are vsts? 3 why couldnt i go straight to cubase? 4 where can i download them?

thanks a bunch guys

312651[/snapback]

I suggest you move straight to ableton live 5, it's the best there is IMO.

Anyone wanna PM me with a FL crack code?

Not for selfish purposes - I'm mixing Cybernetika and putting .vob/vid to it and I wanna change a few percussion lines - maybe I wait for Cybernetika to send me some lines to loop........

Cybernetika is a Ninja! what does he use?

Anyone wanna PM me with a FL crack code?

Not for selfish purposes - I'm mixing Cybernetika and putting .vob/vid to it and I wanna change a few percussion lines - maybe I wait for Cybernetika to send me some lines to loop........

313200[/snapback]

I'm not an expert in this area, but in my opinion the best goa released has quitta loads of hardware usage in it. :)

But surely computer is a good choice cause if you'd make all your music only with hardware that'd mean big mani big mani! more than couple dollah :)

But if you're a rich kiddo then hardware could be the choice.

:)

haha liquid phantom, unless you're ready to spend a long time learing about music synthesis and electronic music, I suggest you leave cubase alone for a long time. Progs like cubase, nuendo, logic, pro tools are big league stuff. Chances are you won't need half the features they contain.

For programs use either

a)Reason 3.0

or

b)FL studio

two of the most common progs, they are very good, much easier to learn than the big progs, and reason is also used by proffesionals. With a comp and sound system, they are all you need to begin making music. But a thing to consider is....

FL studio uses VSTs, these are baiscally just virtual instruments or effects you use in ur program to create your song (synths, samplers, drummachines...etc). You can download or buy them as there is almost an unlimited supply on the net and in the market, and FL studio comes with its own as well.

Reason doesn't use these, it comes with it's own and you can never download more. However the ones it comes with are very good and I've rarely had the urge to use outside ones.

If your new to all this, it could take you a long time to learn, and if you want, u can begin with cubase, but be prepared to be very frustrated, because if you don't even know what a VST is, the prog will most likely rape u.

We should really make a pinned "how to start producing music" topic.

I don't really care about people asking all the time, it's fine with me, but im not the one writing 20 pages each time someone ask about this profession B)

by the way Good luck when u get started, a lot of good advises has been given to you Liquid Phantom :)

ok so i downloaded soulseeek like you recomened buddie. (execpt i dont have to pay 24 buck for yearly access cause im ninja too) anways i can download the full version of cubase and logic? what do i need to do?

313592[/snapback]

Forget soulseek - it's too slow - use DC++ and then join hubs psyside.no-ip.org and psyisrael.no-ip.org - you need to have a share sorted of at least 7GB...

If you really want to use soulseek, you'll need my psyreactor password as they not allowing new users - so PM me and I will share the password

Good deed of the day done - I feel :lol:

FL all the way. Cubase is not necessary. The user interface is quite different. FL is much more simple.

And please, don't make money with warezed software.