Jaia - Fiction

Guest antic

Hello!

Few days ago I finaly bough the new Jaia's album. Before that I had an mp3 d/l from DC++ (it was a one file) and it had tiny skips between tracks. I thought - probably somebody ripped it badly... Though when I played the actual, original CD the skips are still there. WTF? This kind of error on Digital Structures release?!?!

Is it only happening on my computer (don't have hi-fi setup) or is it a general CD error?

Can anyone confirm or deny?

BTW. Apart from that, it's one of the best psytrance albums this year in general and the best progressive album I ever heard :)

Hello!

Few days ago I finaly bough the new Jaia's album. Before that I had an mp3 d/l from DC++ (it was a one file) and it had tiny skips between tracks. I thought - probably somebody ripped it badly... Though when I played the actual, original CD the skips are still there. WTF? This kind of error on Digital Structures release?!?!

Is it only happening on my computer (don't have hi-fi setup) or is it a general CD error?

Can anyone confirm or deny?

BTW. Apart from that, it's one of the best psytrance albums this year in general and the best progressive album I ever heard :)

311495[/snapback]

:( same, i bought it, and the tiny skips are there, it's not a big problem though but i didn't expect that buying it. Great CD by the way.

Maybe we could demand a replacement? I heard that Hommega replaced lots of CDs of some compilation, just because the tracklist was printed in a wrong order...

Damn, DS's site does not work :angry:

I haven't noticed any skips between tracks, and I've played the CD on different players and also my PC.