Neuron Compost

NT

Alright!, a topic about Neuron Compost, i think this artist is quite unknown yet, but will gain popularity considering the tracks he has released on several V.A's now, haven't heard his funky/freaky stuff yet? Then check out his tracks on V.A - Schizm (Gi'iwa Productions 2004) and V.A. - Moon Unit (Apoxina Records 2005) , then you'll know what i'm talking about! I'm talking about originality, funk, great usage of original and never heard before samples, innovative stuff... The following 3 tracks convinced me that this is (despite his very few songs) one of my current favourite artists at the moment!:

(samples from saikosounds)

Meat Nectar

Dragon Poo

Izilop Pop

Who is with me!? This artist is going to be huge!

Fuck yeah Neuron Compost is psytastic Aussie madness. Izilop Pop has been a fave trak for ages now, the last 1:20 is bliss. I finally got another fix with Meat Nectar and to a lesser extent Dragon Poo. Not sure if I can stand those samples, and I share his accent!

Schizm and Moon Unit are wonderfully twisted releases.

@ Nightmare, did you enjoy the hidden trak on Schizm? ;)

Neuron Compost indeedy.. :lol:

Fuck yeah Neuron Compost is psytastic Aussie madness.  Izilop Pop has been a fave trak for ages now, the last 1:20 is bliss. I finally got another fix with Meat Nectar and to a lesser extent Dragon Poo. Not sure if I can stand those samples, and I share his accent!

Schizm and Moon Unit are wonderfully twisted releases.

@ Nightmare, did you enjoy the hidden trak on Schizm?  ;)

Neuron Compost indeedy.. :lol:

310363[/snapback]

Ah, the Powerpuff girls song? Yeah that one totally rocks as well, totally forgot about that one! Hehe... 'du du dudud duuu du!', the sample on Dragon Poo (Steve Irwin) is so damn funny imo! Especially the one in the intro "G'day! And welcome to Australia Zoo" haha.. yeah both Schizm and Moon Unit are awesome releases, i just wish there were more like those around! Anyway, do you have any news on Neuron Compost , know if there is an album coming up? (would really love that!) Revolutionary funk-psy ! Music that makes me SMILE!

Let me second that, Neuron Compost is da funkadelic psychedelic!!

Fresh sounds to get jiggy to!! :)

www.mikseri.net iknow there used to be several older tracks on his site on mikseri that is worth checking out , but IzILop Pop is a true classic imho!

• 3 weeks later...

heheheeeeee!!!

wow!!! thanks for the support guys, really encouraging to hear that some people understand my music. thank you! :)

due to the complex nature of the music, it takes me fkn ages to actually craft the journey and finish a track, so theres never going to be many releases from me,... im not really workin on much Neuron stuff at the moment either, but there is another project emerging - Hired Goonz - which is me and fellow oz nutter Petalien,.... fear not tripperz, tis still twisted psychofunkadelic trance ;) with releases due soon on Vertigo Records, and also on the next Gi'iwa compilation (due by end of 2005.... hopefully!)

you can find some short demo samples of Hired Goonz trackz here =>

http://thirdear.net/index3.html

then click the 'music' tab

enjoy! and thanks again for the luvly wordz! :D

ps - i think our site is down at the moment,.... gotta check into that

oh, heheh, and ps2 - the mastering on Moon Unit SUCKS BALLZ!!!!!! if anyone wants the unmastered versions of my tracks, send me a photo of urself with the original cd, and $5-6 AUS for postage and media, and ill mail em to ya : )

heheheeeeee!!!

wow!!! thanks for the support guys, really encouraging to hear that some people understand my music. thank you!  :)

due to the complex nature of the music, it takes me fkn ages to actually craft the journey and finish a track, so theres never going to be many releases from me,... im not really workin on much Neuron stuff at the moment either, but there is another project emerging - Hired Goonz - which is me and fellow oz nutter Petalien,.... fear not tripperz, tis still twisted psychofunkadelic trance  ;)  with releases due soon on Vertigo Records, and also on the next Gi'iwa compilation (due by end of 2005.... hopefully!)

you can find some short demo samples of Hired Goonz trackz here =>

http://thirdear.net/index3.html

then click the 'music' tab

enjoy! and thanks again for the luvly wordz!  :D

ps - i think our site is down at the moment,.... gotta check into that

oh, heheh, and ps2 - the mastering on Moon Unit SUCKS BALLZ!!!!!! if anyone wants the unmastered versions of my tracks, send me a photo of urself with the original cd, and $5-6 AUS for postage and media, and ill mail em to ya : )

325437[/snapback]

Ah, those tracks sound very nice indeed.. haven't heard about Hired Goonz before! Thanks for your reply! :D Anyway, i didn't have any problems with the mastering on Moon Unit, perhaps because you know the song from the source.. ;)