Your favourite Hallucinogen tune?

traveller

"man i'm drunk.. i just got the tracklists from the 2 albums.. obviously ie toothsayer (general lysurgeon rmx) is missing for example.. thus the "other" option.. "

yea no doubt, that would have got my vote so i went for other... probly tied with beast - spawn.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orphic Trench without anydoubt!!!!!

310646[/snapback]

That's a good track too. But nothing compared to Spacepussy, Shamanix & Trancespotter! ;)

Welcome to the forums too.

wow!

I'm the only one who voted for FLOURO NEURO SPONGE :o

all though it's so hard to pick so i just picked which one is my fav. at the moment.

Anybody else love BUBBLE N' TWEAK ?

Psychotic Micro is full hallucinogen... I love trippin with homicide or voices of madness.... it just takes to the dark side.....  :ph34r:

311357[/snapback]

You should know that you can get banned for mentioning Psychotic Micro and Hallucinogen in the same sentense.

You are lucky that you didn't mention Skazi. :ph34r:

you really came back with a superiority complex..... what do u mean, have you ever trip with psychotic micro azax syndrom??? take some shrooms listen to voices of madness and then tell me if its hallucinogen or not...

i ment hallucinogen muzik.... not the band.. <_< .. i feel kind of fool now.. :blink: ..really fool.... :huh: well i like their album IN DUB, for me their best track is spiritual antiseptic, the fir st time i head it i thought.. its just too much...... :ph34r:

you really came back with a superiority complex..... what do u mean, have you ever trip with psychotic micro azax syndrom??? take some shrooms listen to voices of madness and then tell me if its hallucinogen or not...

311392[/snapback]

I much prefer to trip with Billie Ray Cirus. Less chances of brain damage.

And Psychotic Micro is c**p. Azax is much better though.

SHAMANIX!

best so far

i can't stay in one place when i hear it, especially the part towards the end, you know what i'm talkin about

I voted for Shamanix but there is no way to really pick one tune as your favorite here. Angelic Particles. LSD, Gamma Goblins pt2, Spiritual Antiseptic, Snakey Shaker and sooo many others...

There is no doubt that mr. Posford has given the psychedelic trance genre many classics. I wonder if he can really release another Hallucinogen album...

I took the two albums for a spin last night... And I have to say "Demention". It has all that embodies "Hallucinogen" in my world - except one thing: that nifty seamless shift between straight 4/4 and triolized, that only Simon can pull of succesfully.

Great deep atmosphere, dodgy bass, crazy other-worldly percussion, ever-changing melodic lines the slithers up and down the spine, building and brooding sections released in powerfull climaxes of psychedelic madness - and the vocal statement is the best ever - maybe only topped by "I'm on phuckiing fiiireeeee". Oh, and the way it morphs into Snakey Shaker is brilliant....

Demention is the one - though they're all specTACular!!

-A

my vote goes to jiggle of the sphinx... also because it is one of his most overlooked tracks. fantastic. well, it´s not entirely hallucinogen. it was co-conceived by richard trevor from green nuns of the revolution. anyway, a classic. i still haven´t heard him play it live. :)

a special praise also, to space pussy, magik, thugs in tye-dye, beautiful people, E, Herb Garden (slightly chilled, but still hallucinogen) and not least to those untitled, unreleased but not unhonoured kick-ass crazy tunes he keeps playing at his livesets these days. one in particular, with a fucked-up voice saying: "yes... the acid is... OUT of our league". you know the one i mean ;)

i was at sonica in italy, by the way, and simon blew us all away with the most amazing set of his career. 3 hours straight with nothing but shpongle-classics as well as assorted goodies of celtic cross, ozric tentacles, younger brother, metal sharon, ott and various titbits. pure genious :lol:

I took the two albums for a spin last night... And I have to say "Demention". It has all that embodies "Hallucinogen" in my world - except one thing: that nifty seamless shift between straight 4/4 and triolized, that only Simon can pull of succesfully.

Great deep atmosphere, dodgy bass, crazy other-worldly percussion, ever-changing melodic lines the slithers up and down the spine, building and brooding sections released in powerfull climaxes of psychedelic madness - and the vocal statement is the best ever - maybe only topped by "I'm on phuckiing fiiireeeee". Oh, and the way it morphs into Snakey Shaker is brilliant....

Demention is the one - though they're all specTACular!!

-A

311838[/snapback]

word

lsd is still winning the poll and simon created so much better tracks after lsd...

it's just everyone's first experience that counts in this poll...