Pleiadians - I.F.O. for sale/trade

visine

I red that suntrip was trying to re-release IFO... don't know if they can, if it's possibele...

so don't pay 70 euros <_< , maybe wait a bit longer and buy it for 10 euros...

still I repeat, don't know if they can manage that :unsure:

I red that suntrip was trying to re-release IFO... don't know if they can, if it's possibele...

so don't pay 70 euros  <_< , maybe wait a bit longer and buy it for 10 euros...

still I repeat, don't know if they can manage that  :unsure:

313005[/snapback]

I want the original Dragonfly UK print, but not for so much money.

I have already this CD, but on NovaTekk. <_<

I would to trade my copy for (to get) the UK release, with someone there will anyway give it away or there have only interests on the music and don't interested it on which label it was released.

313005[/snapback]

1) real collector will want the original edition, "regular" home listener does not care

2) I do not expect "regular" home listener to buy this, but a collector/huge fan

3) collectors do pay a lot of money if they want domething badly enough, myself included. It is not uncommon for them/us to pay 50, 100 Euros or more if there is someting we really want.

4) I did not make those prices up. They are simply drawn from the law of supply and demand. Inform yourself and research a little if you don't believe me.

5) I am willing and prefer to trade over getting cash.

6) stop shitting in my thread please.

1) real collector will want the original edition, "regular" home listener does not care

2) I do not expect "regular" home listener to buy this, but a collector/huge fan

3) collectors do pay a lot of money if they want domething badly enough, myself included. It is not uncommon for them/us to pay 50, 100 Euros or more if there is someting we really want.

4) I did not make those prices up. They are simply drawn from the law of supply and demand. Inform yourself and research a little if you don't believe me.

5) I am willing and prefer to trade over getting cash.

6) stop shitting in my thread please.

313190[/snapback]

I shit where i like...

and if it's released on suntrip it is again an orgianal edtion !!!!!!!!!

I didn't say you sucked because you asked so much money I said that there's a change you can buy it for 10 euros within a month or two...

be nice visine, I didn't attack you so you better shouldn't attack me :ph34r:

and if it's released on suntrip it is again an orgianal edtion !!!!!!!!!

No, it's not. That would be a re-release or re-issue, not as valuable to a collector.

Exception to that would be if a distribution company took over the righs for a particular region like for example Nova Tekk distributed CD's in Germany. They were still Dragonfly CD's only distributed by Nova Tekk.

If a different label re-releases them like for example Avatar re-releasing Blue Room and Matsuri it is great for people at home to listen to it, but Avatar re-releases will never have the value of the original Matsuri and Blue Room editions.

I didn't say you sucked because you asked so much money I said that there's a change you can buy it for 10 euros within a month or two...

I didn't think you said I suck...I only know you don't know what you are talking about, and suggest you learn it before you post and feeling offended personally.

No, it's not.  That would be a re-release or re-issue, not as valuable to a collector.

Exception to that would be if a distribution company took over the righs for a particular region like for example Nova Tekk distributed CD's in Germany. They were still Dragonfly CD's only distributed by Nova Tekk.

If a different label re-releases them like for example Avatar re-releasing Blue Room and Matsuri it is great for people at home to listen to it, but Avatar re-releases will never have the value of the original Matsuri and Blue Room editions.

I didn't think you said I suck...I only know you don't know what you are talking about, and suggest you learn it before you post and feeling offended personally.

313551[/snapback]

euhm the fact was I never felt offended personally and wanted to tell you that you also don't have to think I wanted to offended you...

I'm not such a freak... I don't care who released or will release it, it's a legal copy and you can play it legal at parties here in belgium so it's safe...

who cares who released it... it's about that it's not mp3 and you paid for it...

I'm not such a freak... I don't care who released or will release it,

....but others do. My thread is geared towards them, not you. Maybe you're not a "freak" like that and that's fine but please understand there are "freaks" like that, myself included.

it's a legal copy and you can play it legal at parties here in belgium so it's safe...

that is not the issue here...totally irrelevant.

who cares who released it...

I and people I described in my previous posts do....and there are quite a few of those believe it or not. Seems to be pretty hard for you to understand for some reason.

it's about that it's not mp3 and you paid for it...

Again you're wrong. Read my previous post. Maybe that's your own standard/preference and that's fine, but people who are going to pay 30, 40, 50 or 100 Euro for a CD/record demand more than just " it's not mp3".

313005[/snapback]

Hell no, that one is far out of our possibilities, maybe if all other releases next 3 years will be a huge succes we can afford it, but... so don't even hope for it...

Hell no, that one is far out of our possibilities, maybe if all other releases next 3 years will be a huge succes we can afford it, but... so don't even hope for it...

315602[/snapback]

Oh cool, Suntrip will not re-release it so I will bump up the price to 1000 Euro since it will be in even bigger demand.....juuuuust kidding lol :lol:

315602[/snapback]

I red that... owkee three years damn :( ...

but I said it I didn't know suntrip could do that or be able so didn't lie ;)

I was thinking about two months :lol: