Fractal Glider

moni

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ve been to a party where he played

and it was very very goood

and chasing ganesh (3d remix) surely bended my head more than a couple of times at parties

the only work i didnt like by fractal glider was trip tonite remix

why make another remix of an ultimate track

go on and keep releasing original stuff

cause they can

so

fractal glider is good :)

no one mentioned Chasing Ganesha!!!

307204[/snapback]

The one with the Homer Simpson-sample right?

Never really loved his stuff, but he was pretty "Big in Belgium" 2 years ago & preformed live here twice I think. Think they made a Triptonite RMX too which was OK (very hard to fuck-up a tune like that).

bottom line: OK to dance to, but nothing timeless imho.

Fractal Glider rocks.

Favourites are Witch Doctor and Raspy Honks, I like most of the tracks from Parasite. Didn't find the latest album equally good, maybe need to listen to it once more.

By the way: What's not to like about Fractal Glider? If you like oldschool that is.

By the way: What's not to like about Fractal Glider? If you like oldschool that is.

308024[/snapback]

Well, to start with he's not old-school, he's semi-fullon.

which Chris are you? you seem important. releasing tracks around and stuff..  :)

307454[/snapback]

I am chris label owner of Fragile Planet Records but i wouldn't class myself as important. But the track i have of paul (frac) and richie (dark nebula) is bloody good i will be playing it in my next set in Germany in 2 weeks.

I am chris label owner of Fragile Planet Records but i wouldn't class myself as important. But the track i have of paul (frac) and richie (dark nebula) is bloody good i will be playing it in my next set in Germany in 2 weeks.

308548[/snapback]

I must have that track. Any samples anywhere? I hope Dark Nebula didn't take over to much hehe

Fractal Glider rocks.

Favourites are Witch Doctor and Raspy Honks, I like most of the tracks from Parasite. Didn't find the latest album equally good, maybe need to listen to it once more.

308024[/snapback]

I take my vote back. I totally love Parasite but my first impressions of Digital Mandala lasts after having heard it a couple of times more. Not my cup of tea at all... So very uninspiring.

I remember chasing ganeshe and indeed like tox said a track that was played many times in the past...

never like fractal glider that much... his dark stuff was very original but the more melodic tracks he released lately are not intilligent enough and to typical... he uses more layers comparing to other fullon artist but still everything doesn't fit in the right place... It sounds not done ! more work and time should be spend and it would be great feeling I have...

• 2 weeks later...

we wanna see him too. can we come there and stay at your place please? :) we will behave, really :)

307968[/snapback]

hehe. He doesnt play in Sydney very often. He's from Melbourne so he plays much more often there. I saw him play a DJ set just before seeing Arne (The Delta, Midimiliz etc) play a DJ set in melbourne. Insane night!

• 1 year later...

i dont think they ll come with a new release on boom.. since boom is pretty inactive at the moment..

maybe some ozzie label.. would be interesting to see what they are upto since they were releasing some good fullon in tha dayzz... i wonder if i still like there style now.. :P