Fractal Glider

moni

please also add your favourite tracks, if they exist. :)

i voted for the first option "love it". he's brilliant.

if there is anyone who doesn't know who Fractal Glider is:

"Fractal Glider is Paul McCosh from Melbourne, Australia. Frac began producing Psychedelic Trance in Melbourne in 1995, two years later he began the Fractalglider project. Since then he has released two solo albums 'Parasite' & 'Digital Mandala' and featured on over 16 compilations from various labels worldwide. He has played to countless festivals & parties around the globe Japan, Portugal, Sweden, New Zealand, Switzerland, Holland, France & Belgium. The Fractal Glider sound comprises mainly of fresh new sounds mixed with psychedelic grooves, winding clean riffs and driving bass lines. Frac is currently working on his 3rd studio album due for release later this year..."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both if his albums and singles he released but my favourite tracks are :

MEZMORIZED ( Amazing insane melodic psy piece, perfection )

KARMIC IMPLICATIONS ( :o Fantastic ! )

EARTH TREMORS

DETONATOR

COLONISATION

THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT

TELEMENTERY

THE STEM CELL

There are a lot of tracks, he is great ! :)

He's one of my favourites.

Good tracks:

Fractured

Language of Silence

Megatonne(!)

Things that go bump in the night

Mezmorized, and the remix.

The Stem Cell

Striker

Titanium Walls

Actually. I think his album Digital Mandala is brilliant.

I cannot for the life of me sort out what is good about this act... I've tried and tried but it just doesn't sound any good to me. There's one track that I take as representative - Things that go Bump in the Night - but aside from that... sorry, can't say I dig.

Parasite is great, although almost a little too crazy at times. Well Mezmorized in particular, almost gives this feeling of being on some crazy sickening carnival ride. Psychedelic certainly. Gotta be in the right mood for this album. I really don't have anything in my entire collection that really compares with this album. Miranda maybe..but the vibe this album gives is I haven't found the like yet.

Digital Mandala on the other hand I really hasn't really caught with me yet. I'm not sure why, but it seems a little more muted, subtle. Kind of smoothed out with a hint of prog. It'll grow on me.

The thing I find amazing is that this guy is always crapped on whenever I see him mentioned. I think he's brilliant. Anyone know anything on next release?

Fractal glider kicks ass! wish I'd thought of this poll first Moni :)

favs:

*Colonization (esp @1:20 feels like the mind control beam has been turned on) ;)

Telementary

Language of Silence

Witch Doctor

*track 8, not the printing screw up on some copies which had it as witch doctor.

The thing I find amazing is that this guy is always crapped on whenever I see him mentioned.  I think he's brilliant.  Anyone know anything on next release?   

Fractal glider kicks ass!  wish I'd thought of this poll first Moni :)

307221[/snapback]

crapped on?? :o i can't belive it.

on his website he says late this year. i hope he releases a good album this winter on next spring, so he can be "fresh" .. so he can get gigs in Europe next summer.

so we can see him!

:)

He's great!

i saw him live in Portugal, amazing live.set of modern psy goa :)

i love almost all tracks, Striker, Things that..., Megatonne...

He opened my eyes to Australian trance eheh

Boom for the Cangaru!

I do like some of pauls stuff i played his old stuff in Goa in 96-97 and it went down really well, i have been hearing some of his new stuff and its great also. I am also looking at releasing a track hes done with Dark Nebula and it is so funky. He is also such a wicked lad and has the best energy.

Boom

I do like some of pauls stuff i played his old stuff in Goa in 96-97 and it went down really well, i have been hearing some of his new stuff and its great also. I am also looking at releasing a track hes done with Dark Nebula and it is so funky. He is also such a wicked lad and has the best energy.

Boom

307445[/snapback]

which Chris are you? you seem important. releasing tracks around and stuff.. :)

he has an unreleased goa trance album.  Very different from his 2 album released but still great.

307449[/snapback]

what unreleased album? you have it? how? :huh:

he has an unreleased goa trance album.  Very different from his 2 album released but still great.

307449[/snapback]

:o

:rolleyes:

Which unreleased album ?

Speak !

;)

I like him a lot!!!

Fav:

Megatonne

Striker

Table Trek

Titanium Walls

The Stem Cell

and...........

Gremlin Chan (remix)!!!

307781[/snapback]

Oh yea! I forgot about Gremlin Chan (remix). Outstanding track!