This weeks good covers

Trolsk

• 2 weeks later...

Master Blasters - Life Changing Experiences

Posted Image

"Another plus is the graphic part of the album, which is stunning. The digipack is enriched with a holographic foil, which makes up the title, giving a very good visual effect. It changes like a cameleon, bursting with rainbow colors. The devil is in the details."

"Another plus is the graphic part of the album, which is stunning. The digipack is enriched with a holographic foil, which makes up the title, giving a very good visual effect. It changes like a cameleon, bursting with rainbow colors. The devil is in the details."

Oh, nice. I was wondering why the saikosounds cover image looked so different from the goastore one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, don't I feel dumb. 6 years and 52 pages of posts and I'd never visited this thread, thinking it was 'covers' in the musical sense, like playing someone else's song. Like a psy cover of, oh I don't know, Cindi Lauper's "Girls Just Want To Have Fun". Not album covers.

Posted Image

Looks great.

Wow, don't I feel dumb. 6 years and 52 pages of posts and I'd never visited this thread, thinking it was 'covers' in the musical sense, like playing someone else's song. Like a psy cover of, oh I don't know, Cindi Lauper's "Girls Just Want To Have Fun". Not album covers.

:lol:

I could understand if you thought there were that many stupid covers, but how the hell did you think there were 52 pages worth of good rip-offs?

:lol:

I could understand if you thought there were that many stupid covers, but how the hell did you think there were 52 pages worth of good rip-offs?

:lol: that would be very strange indeed...

it could have indicated a heavy flame war :P

--

That new Zenon Rec. cover is really awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like something from an old videogame cover.

Posted Image

Hmmm by seeing this again... Did anybody else notice the striking resemblance to Halo's masterchief? :P

Posted Image

Wooow, now this sounds like a must have. How is the music like?

Fraktophon - Nachtvolk

Sounds to be somewhere between earlyish IM and recentish Talpa.

Ok, and anoher must have then!!

• 5 weeks later...

:lol: That would be cool if there really was a 53 page thread about that!

Wow! What album is this? This image used to be my avatar way back when I first start roaming the intarghweb. Odd!

I knew I recognised that pic from somewhere. Where did you get it from if not this album?

Posted Image

NIce :wub: