This weeks good covers

Trolsk

Posted Image

I remember I checked that one out and found the music quite dull, nothing outstanding at all. Sort of makes me dislike the cover aswell <_<

Wow, this is fucking deep!

Amazing artwork!

I hope the music also that good. Most stuff on Marteria Records is pretty cheesy.

I remember I checked that one out and found the music quite dull, nothing outstanding at all. Sort of makes me dislike the cover aswell <_<

I really enjoyed the track with Zen Mechanics.

me likey 2 .. but no yudhishtira on it :(

will be good regardless.. GFR are the best music wise by a long shot in the psy scene that's taken for granted. :posford:

me likey 2 .. but no yudhishtira on it :(

will be good regardless.. GFR are the best music wise by a long shot in the psy scene that's taken for granted. :posford:

Too bad they usually contribute with some of the best tracks.

Where did u see the track list?! Seems not be released in the near future according to arabesque, and when I try to use Glowing Flames website it tells me there is a virus thread and I'm redirected.

Too bad they usually contribute with some of the best tracks.

Where did u see the track list?! Seems not be released in the near future according to arabesque, and when I try to use Glowing Flames website it tells me there is a virus thread and I'm redirected.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...st&p=937857 :P

Posted Image

Yeah, I know it's going to be shit and all. Nice artwork though.

Also, good cover and even better name:

Posted Image

I like both, but Kaleidoscopolis actually has a very strong visual concept to go with the graph, even if it's technically not very challenging.