This weeks good covers

Trolsk

another good cover...

great relation between music and cover...the music is so sexy and groovy!!!the cover too :D

Posted Image

BTW the album is AWESOME.....amazing work!!! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

another good cover...

great relation between music and cover...the music is so sexy and groovy!!!the cover too :D 

Posted Image

529082[/snapback]

:lol: Personally, I prefer the cover than the music!

another good cover...

Posted Image

529082[/snapback]

I don't know how the music sounds but judging from the cover I would think it's some r'n'b-house-hip-hop record if I saw this at the store. ;)

• 6 months later...

Yeah, that Salakavala cover looks awesome, however when you get closer, you can see blured pixels :blink: and quality of the images is lower compared to No Possible Sounds (they came out almost simultaneously, one of my friend got Salakavala and the other - NPS).

The Fractal Fishing guy said "Hah! You can see right away what dope-heads did this cover" (in a good way) :) and I love the music!

Also, the guy that did last Squaremeat cover, did No Possible Sounds cover... I can provide hq scans.

Guest The Journey Man Project

the discovalley one rocks, and the music is really nice as well... I like discovalley coz they never go much above 149bpm...

• 1 month later...