Old crap created by me..

NT

:lol:

-To celebrate my 1300th post-

Check this out, i created this stuff in FT2 years ago! (i have done ALOT of stuff in FT2 in the past, all non-psy though, i have worked under the following names: Troublemaker, Godless Divine, Junkfood, Dishwasher, Budget Cuts, V!rus Inc. Released stuff at the following net-labels: Nashmeja, Corrupt, Arghprkl, Nenfiir Sadefrex, Mo' Playaz and some shit on mp3.com in the past) anyway check this out:

Dishwasher - Schiphol - Techno, including fucked up in the middle of your head airplane'ish sound

Troublemaker - Sulphur - Minimal / Techno / Ambient / Dark

Troublemaker - Frozen Sun - Atmospheric/Experimental Drum 'n Bass

Troublemaker - Distant Destiny - Ambient/Techno, old Aphex Twin style

Troublemaker - Days of emptiness - Warm Atmospheric/Experimental Drum 'n Bass

Troublemaker - Uncontrollable Anger - IDM/Fucked Up stuff

Troublemaker ft. Crud - Quadruplicate - IDM

Budget Cuts - Elsewhere - IDM / Fucked up / Experimental

Godless Divine - Future Child of Bhaal - Dark Atmospheric Techno

Let me know what you think of it! All songs are rather old and i haven't been doing music for ages now!, Enjoy anyway! :P

Still quite satisfied with most works though!, but the mix/mastering is very poor (all headphone/cheap soundcard)

Unfortunately i lost most of the stuff i did under the Junkfood alias, still have to recover a HDD!

Feel free to download and comment these! Convince me i start doing music again!

Heh, didnt know you were making music. Thanks for sharing these :)

The dishwasher track is... eh.. minimal. I think it's far too minimalistic for my taste. Future Child of Bhaal is indeed very interesting. I'd almost call this industrial. Very slow, but this fits the tune perfectly, good one.

On the IDM stuff I can't really comment, I'm not so familiar with the genre. But the uncontrollable anger tune is really good, some sweet fucked up sound destructions :)

I like "Days of emptiness" as well. Really good beat! The best tune among these here in my opinion. "Frozen Sun" starts promising too, but it's lacking a properly driving beat.

Anyway, I'm not gonna comment on technical qualities because you dont seem to produce anymore, so I just judge the raw material ;)

Heh, didnt know you were making music. Thanks for sharing these :)

The dishwasher track is... eh.. minimal. I think it's far too minimalistic for my taste. Future Child of Bhaal is indeed very interesting. I'd almost call this industrial. Very slow, but this fits the tune perfectly, good one.

On the IDM stuff I can't really comment, I'm not so familiar with the genre. But the uncontrollable anger tune is really good, some sweet fucked up sound destructions :)

I like "Days of emptiness" as well. Really good beat! The best tune among these here in my opinion. "Frozen Sun" starts promising too, but it's lacking a properly driving beat.

Anyway, I'm not gonna comment on technical qualities because you dont seem to produce anymore, so I just judge the raw material ;)

306351[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah i might pick up my Godless Divine project again, ive done 3 songs so far, i shall see if i can host the other 2 soon. The intention is to make dark atmospheric techno, and the slow pace is indeed intended. When i might pick up the project again i think i'll use buzztracker or work with a different modern tracker (like renoise) can't get myself into sequencers and stuff.. (i started with FT2 when i was 14yrs old.. i'm now 23, so i can't get used to a different music making program) Anyway i find all other projects less interessting to continue... maybe some Troublemaker stuff again, for experimental dnb / idm .. anyway thanks for listening and stay tuned for the other 2 Godless Divine tracks!

Okay, give us more Godless Divine :D

306930[/snapback]

Be patient please, i have the tracks at home, but i'm at a friends place right now, will upload somewhere tomorrow... the mp3's are a bit damaged though (few glitches) since FrozenRealm sent me those (and he fucked them up for some strange reason..), because the source files are on my old and dead HDD... ;)

Okay, here you go!

Godless Divine - Shadows of the Fallen Crypt - Tribalistic / Haunted Dark Techno

Godless Divine - Amongst The Swamps of Doom - Mud-soaked / Haunted swamp Dark Techno

Left click! since they are hosted on rapidshare.

Note: There are some glitches here and there, since these don't come from the original source, FrozenRealm fucked em up somehow :rolleyes:

IDM - explain pls :)

307703[/snapback]

what IDM is? IDM = Intelligent Dance Music

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDM ;)

Oh, dont worry about the glitches, I always used to listen to completely damaged CDs in my childhood, which were hopelessly stuttering most of the time :D

Shadows of the Fallen Crypt is interesting and more like repetitive Dark Ambient with a beat above. Quite original stuff here I suppose. Very meditative and "ritualic" in a way.

The swamps of Doom are too low-end for me, sorry. Like a lowpass filter at 300Hz or something like that ;)

Good job, thanks for sharing :)

Oh, dont worry about the glitches, I always used to listen to completely damaged CDs in my childhood, which were hopelessly stuttering most of the time :D

Shadows of the Fallen Crypt is interesting and more like repetitive Dark Ambient with a beat above. Quite original stuff here I suppose. Very meditative and "ritualic" in a way.

The swamps of Doom are too low-end for me, sorry. Like a lowpass filter at 300Hz or something like that ;)

Good job, thanks for sharing :)

307839[/snapback]

Thanks for the feedback, i'm flattered that you said it is 'quite original' :D , strange dark music for dark minds ;) yeah i might start producing stuff like this again! I'll let you know ;)