Got some insight? Got a mic?

Hi!

I'm writing a number of ambient/chill tracks and I would like some vocal work done. I want some original work produced - Terence McKenna is great to sample, but I would like some new voice in a track - he tends to be in quite a number of songs now!

Maybe you had a psychedelic experience in a forest, or you wrote a poem down about mushrooms... Whatever, I would like to set a poem / tale / story etc to some music (maybe more depending on the quality of the writing!). Now this music MAY or MAY NOT be released - this obviously depends on the quality of my tracks and whether I can release them or not (fingers crossed) - but I would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

Now, if you choose to participate, your text cannot be too long or I may have to cut it down. But keep it under say 1 minute (and 1 minute maximum). Your tale can be of anything, though I would appreciate it if you didn't tell about how your cat drank some milk whilst watching TV - or anything similar. ;)

So if you've got a mic, and some good writing skills (ENGLISH ONLY!!) then I'd love to be able to put music to your story!

Post it here - I will accept minimum 192kbps stereo MP3 - please try to get a decent recording if at all possible. Use http://www.rapidshare.de for uploading!

Love to hear from you!

Ben

i have been told i have good radio-voice...

but im not sure if i have samples of interesting writting regarding psy experiences...

the best thing you can do though is keep an eye on the tv, or your movies and just keep a video recorder hooked so you can sample the video and then import it... you use mac right? shouldn't be too hard to do :)

p.s: keep an eye out for the war of the worlds dvd that movie is just oozing great samples... not talking about voice though but devices and effects... not sure how adaptable it might to be to ambient though

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really like to participate with voice samples or at least content (texts/poems/etc)

My MSN is rafaelabreu@hotmail.com. You can email me at this address as well.

What kind of stuff you interested in?

English only? Portuguese possible?

The recording is done with a crap 2-dollar microphone, but you effect-it-all-up and it shouldn't sound too crap :lol:

Contact me ;)

PS: an example - a text I wrote called "See you @ Sonica" ;)

http://rapidshare.de/files/3481708/See_you___Sonica.mp3.html

I'd really like to participate with voice samples or at least content (texts/poems/etc)

312624[/snapback]

I'll get in touch soon. Yeah, English would be nice. :)

pull my finger.

306737[/snapback]

<_< dont pull his finger....

What kind of stuff you interested in?

English only? Portuguese possible?

The recording is done with a crap 2-dollar microphone, but you effect-it-all-up and it shouldn't sound too crap  :lol:

Contact me ;)

PS: an example - a text I wrote called "See you @ Sonica" ;)

http://rapidshare.de/files/3481708/See_you___Sonica.mp3.html

312624[/snapback]

You Brazilians are craaazy.

I can just imagine the story's you have to tell for lyrics.

take the chance shaft, take the chaaaance!!! Maybe some portugeuse even! :lol: